Need help finding a good PSU with a 60-80 euro budget

Hotdawd

I started a build quite some time ago and found out that my power supply was faulty (this also made sense because I bought a ghetto az PSU out of excitement for the build). I don’t want to make the same mistake so I have been looking for a good suitable PSU that I can trust to actually perform. The specs of my build are: 

RAM: 16GB ddr3 

GPU: GTX 1660 Super 

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 

Storage: 60GB SSD, 1T HDD

I know upgrading the CPU would be worth it but for now my main goal is to just get the computer up and running. My price range is 60-80 euros (more or less) and I live in Spain so sites from Europe would be great (Coolmod, PCcomponents, Amazon.es etc...)

I really don’t know too much about the qualifications of a PSU except for brand and certificate which is why I am going here for some help:))

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

25 minutes ago, genisboy said:

You should save up a bit more to get a good RGB power supply from the likes of corsair.

At what point in time would having RGB on a freaking PSU make it "better"?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

At what point in time would having RGB on a freaking PSU make it "better"?

The ✨Aesthetic✨ which will never be seen, gotta have that inner beauty. Seriously though I’m thinking of going with the  Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (the reply from Ankh Tech) is that PSU fine for the most part? Again don’t know too much about power supplies so I’m really basing what I do off these replies. 

Just now, Hotdawd said:

The ✨Aesthetic✨ which will never be seen, gotta have that inner beauty. Seriously though I’m thinking of going with the  Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (the reply from Ankh Tech) is that PSU fine for the most part? Again don’t know too much about power supplies so I’m really basing what I do off these replies. 

Yah, :P

The MWE bronze or the CXM would be great for you I think :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Sounds good, thanks for the help! 

3 hours ago, Lurick said:

Wait the Cooler Master MWE Bronze 550 550W 80 Plus? I was looking at the CXM but it’s out of stock and if I want it shipped in it would be +20€. 

1 minute ago, Hotdawd said:

Wait the Cooler Master MWE Bronze 550 550W 80 Plus? I was looking at the CXM but it’s out of stock and if I want it shipped in it would be +20€. 

Yah, this one:

https://es.pcpartpicker.com/product/MxGnTW/cooler-master-mwe-bronze-v2-550-w-80-bronze-certified-atx-power-supply-mpe-5501-acaabus

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

8 hours ago, Lurick said:

Ok so I was looking and I did find it but then I also found one that is white certified and has 700W that is still MWE but it’s cheaper which concerns me. 

He the normal one:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pccomponentes.com/amp/cooler-master-mwe-bronze-550-550w-80-plus-bronze

Here’s the other one: 

https://www.coolmod.com/cooler-master-mwe-700-white-230v-v2-80-plus-700w-fuente-psu-precio

The other site has tended to have better prices so maybe it’s just a deal, should I go for it or just stick with the 550?

4 hours ago, Hotdawd said:

Ok so I was looking and I did find it but then I also found one that is white certified and has 700W that is still MWE but it’s cheaper which concerns me. 

He the normal one:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pccomponentes.com/amp/cooler-master-mwe-bronze-550-550w-80-plus-bronze

Here’s the other one: 

https://www.coolmod.com/cooler-master-mwe-700-white-230v-v2-80-plus-700w-fuente-psu-precio

The other site has tended to have better prices so maybe it’s just a deal, should I go for it or just stick with the 550?

If the 700 watt one is 80+ Bronze or better then I'd take the deal :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: