Disney Wanting to Buy PewDiePie's YouTube Channel?

NInety

That's an insult to hill-billies everywhere. He sounds like a Swede.

Hardly.

K. I did not read that as 500M, I WOULD TAKE THAT AND UNPLUG MY INTERNET FOR 6 MONTHS UNTIL EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME AND LIVE IN A CASTLE. WOW.

Yeah, that's what you would have to do due to all the backlash. Just unplug and pretend you never even made it on YT.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

This was unexpected.... I hope he takes the deal. I don't know what disney is doing but I see this as a bad move.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

but he makes more money then you me and our parents combined so u cant talk bad on him

How do you know how much he makes? It's 100% confidential with his sponsor. Better yet, how do you know how much money me or my parent make? Just because you play Minecraft for a bunch of kids on the internet doesn't mean you're an instant millionaire..... if you're using SocialBlade as a reference then you're an idiot, Boogie2988 confirmed that it is 100% false.

would all the time that he spent building up the channel be worth? its like selling your runescape account.

hellooooooooo

would all the time that he spent building up the channel be worth? its like selling your runescape account.

Dude.... it's $500.000,000! He could easily just make a new channel!

Dude.... it's $500.000,000! He could easily just make a new channel!

he should start a channel with Disney, the amount of hate he would get for being a sellout would be funneh

hellooooooooo

pewdiepie makes video because he enjoys it and like it, so its not that easy to take away such success. besides, pewdiepie already have all the money he needs.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

How do you know how much he makes? It's 100% confidential with his sponsor. Better yet, how do you know how much money me or my parent make? Just because you play Minecraft for a bunch of kids on the internet doesn't mean you're an instant millionaire..... if you're using SocialBlade as a reference then you're an idiot, Boogie2988 confirmed that it is 100% false.

i dont like being called an idiot thanks....http://www.businessinsider.com/richest-youtube-stars-2014-3#1-pewdiepie-20 and btw i highly doubt u+parents make upwards to 3million+ a year...

Nobody like Caption Sparkles, if you knew what his fanbase looked like you would never watch him again because you would feel so weird.

I used to watch the captain, he's not bad at minecrafft.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The production company would be bought for $500m, not his channel....

EpicRapBattles too?Oh... :(

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

And umm yea guys even if they bought his channel what would it be without him. It would likely be contingent on him stayinfo X number of years.

Well the majority of his viewerbase are young kids who still love Disney so it may be a good business move for them... :P

Good Point... just put the Disney Logo on pewpew's videos and they will come to the Disney Channel or maybe they'll put it on television. 

500 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Llama-cant-deal-with-it.gif

seriously i can't believe this even as a rumor 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Why does Disney want to buy a YouTube channel owned by an annoying YouTuber which spouts vulgarities and make sexual references?

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Well that's a fortune, who knew someone could open up a youtube channel, get viewers and BAM! A request of 500 Million USD to buy his channel

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Disney is the new COMMUNISM! Terminate before it controls everything! DONT LET GET TO INTEL, AMD, OR NVIDIA!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I dislike it because it's nonsensical screaming. Still.. Can't argue with results!

hard to not get famous when the entirety of the free world's youth follows you like a god

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

I could live with 500 million.

Disney please, buy all my channels.

Signatures are stupid.

pewdiepie makes video because he enjoys it and like it, so its not that easy to take away such success. besides, pewdiepie already have all the money he needs.

but. 500 million, thats more money than you will ever need

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

If we look at youtubes info that was released this week (its unreliable because its a big gap but meh its a ballpark) he makes from 500k to 8-9m a year as is. So, if he cares for his brand and doesn't need more money, he might want to keep it.

Seriously not everyone need 500m. Especially when you make an average of 4m a year if the numbers are somewhat close. If he wants to diversify his business, his brand might be more important.

Here is some info about it : http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/the-25-highest-earning-youtube-stars/