Titanfall PC Review | SLI Support

hdttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY6qK7xTPF0

Why do I feel like there is advertisement involved. Oh wait because its there is. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

It looks like the post was moved to the appropriate section. If I am in the wrong please let me know, moderator. I love coming to these forums, but if I am aloud to post my videos in the member reviews then that is great. If not please delete the post and let me know. Thank you.

Hey, what's up slunts?

Mind adding some words? Adding like a wiick summary can make some peoples life a bit easier. And Sometimes I feel like reading instead of watching a video review :P

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

• 2 weeks later...

Mind adding some words? Adding like a wiick summary can make some peoples life a bit easier. And Sometimes I feel like reading instead of watching a video review :P

Yes, in the future I will be sure to do a small write up to go along with any videos I post. I have spoken with a moderator and found out the correct way to go about posting video reviews in the future.

Hey, what's up slunts?

I don't understand this obsession with calling people out on advertising. Wrong section, yes, but for a review? Come on, people. Not every review has to be text and images only. Sorry to say.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

You look like you're wearing this..LOL :P

close-up_three_chinese_traditional_caps_