New Fractal AIO water cooling

Excon

That right Fractal is now entering the AIO market!

2.jpg

The first products they bring to market are a 120mm and a 240mm radiator, nothing special. But wait there's more, A 360mm!!!!!!! Seriously this is epic. The only other 360mm AIO is the Swiftech H320 so Fractal is actually doing something different here

At the time it is unknown if they will be expandable but I kind of doubt they will be. The coolers themselves have a nice simplistic design that I quite enjoy

Edit: ***ExconHD, on 12 Mar 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

It's an Alphacool rad and it might actually be expandable because the fitting look like compression fitting and the Node 804 looks to have an expanded one. Also that fill port is extremely obvious. I think it is expandable now xD***

I still question it though because of how small the pump is.

1.jpg

These are unfinished designs but they will be finished for Computex!

You can also get a sneak peak at the Node 804 in the source here http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=60906

Not a huge fan of that kind of tubing but it's nice to see something a little bit different, even just in size.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

YES! An AIO I can toss in the top of the Arc Mini R2 and not waste radiator space! There hasn't been an option in my area since the H320 was banned.

Go JoshFractal go.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

It's an Alphacool rad and it might actually be expandable because the fitting look like compression fitting and the Node 804 looks to have an expanded one. Also that fill port is extremely obvious. I think it is expandable now xD

Sigh, I almost had hopes for a 180mm AIO, now this just ruined my day.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The fittings look like they could possibly be undone... Maybe expandable? We can only hope ^_^

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Yes sir! Looks really cool, kind a surprise of this announcement

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

after seeing the node case topic on here yesterday, I began looking for the fractal AIO as it showed these items in that case's pictures. I do think it will be expandable because as said above they show the node with one pump and what looks like the 240 and 120 both connected to it 

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

is that a full copper rad? looks nice, but i dont like the coil things on the tubes, but that's just my preference 

trick of the light

i guess if it was copper it would be heavy and expensive, but not bad idea for 120mm one actually

i guess without the coil, it would look too glossy, and maybe it also acts as prevention against bending

definitly good to see competition, AIO market is really pushing forward, both in coolers and case designs

What does the pump size have anything to do with how well it performs? That looks like the size of a Laing DDC so it should be more than ok for an AIO.

Compared to the CM Eisberg and H220? If it's expandable that doesn't look like a big powerful pump....

Sigh, I almost had hopes for a 180mm AIO, now this just ruined my day.

you can find 180mm aio on ebay, they re sold directly by the oem.

(no name brand tacked on but it s the same as corsair units)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

The size of a pump doesn't indicate its effectiveness. Let's wait for actual specs before saying anything.

Yes but bigger pumps are more powerful. It's common sense. If you're going to be adding say another 240mm and a GPU onto the 360mm varient thats a fair bit of work for a tiny pump. I'd rather not have it screaming at 100%

Can't wait... hopefully I'll have a job by the time it's released and I can get my hands on one!!!!

Yes but bigger pumps are more powerful. It's common sense. If you're going to be adding say another 240mm and a GPU onto the 360mm varient thats a fair bit of work for a tiny pump. I'd rather not have it screaming at 100%

A DDC is much smaller in footprint than a D5 but has a higher head pressure, size is not an absolute indicator of performance.

depending on the price, this might get me to build a loop for my CPU and GPU finally

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

i think this is great news to me since i have everything fractal in my case and this will add to it.. love it and i will buy one before you cant get them anymore

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Due the fact that Fractal Design is coming out with this, other companies may follow with the 320mm rad. That's if Fractal Design shows good sales. 

I would love to see a NZXT 320mm rad. 

With Fractal being a silenced optimized company (Define series) it would be sweet to have this with some quiet fans. I know Noctua's are good,  but that colour scheme tho (For the time being). If Fractal bundle some really nice fans with this AIO (preferably black) they will defiantly have a winner in the AIO sector, especially if it competes well with the Swiftech AIO's. Hopefully these will be more widely available, as I can't seem to find any Swiftech parts for sale in the UK that much, and when I do, they are expensive. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I would love to see a NZXT 320mm rad.

I'm sure you mean 360?

Will we be able to adjust the pumpspeed on these units (eg through software)?

144Hz goodness

Not a huge fan of that kind of tubing but it's nice to see something a little bit different, even just in size.

Indeed. Very nice stuff.