Artic P14 PWM vs Corsair ML140 Pro

39 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

In Regards to the arctic p12/ p14. 

I was under the impression that the noise was do to the pwm speed/frequency/voltage(choose your term) sent to the motor, but it should on be audible at certain ranges not the whole speed range of the fan. 

I must have been wrong. But I still really enjoy enjoy the bionix and find them to be much better than my corsiar HD fans. 

Ps 

The new t30 fan seem awesome. 

The noise comes if its DC controlled too. and its just some speeds, but if thats motor or blades..  well unless they changed or upgrades the motor between the P120 ARGB (that has alot of high pitch) and P12 ARGB (that has almost none) i dont know BUT the P12 ARGB has the ring. And Arctic did comment on a YT vid that it was the blades making the pitchnoise 

T30 fan kinda has to be awsome, 12x25 design +0,5 Thiiccccc

20 hours ago, Ralf said:

I know that people dont like it. But either most fans make noises that people dont notice(my ears are too good) or I just have bad luck.

I have a P12 and P12 PWM PST CO that dont whine, two P12 PWM that have terrible whine at any rpm and two P14 PWM that whine at any rpm. My F14 PWM PST CO fans(i have 😎 are dead silent. Noctua A15 HS, A14 and F12 make this loud vrrr sound even outside of the case at any rpm, support told me that my case has a front panel which can cause unwanted suction noise, really helpful btw.

the suction is when the fan gets starved for air. its like taking a fan putting it on a table it will make a loud sucking nose. as you move it up it will get quieter to a point were it wont get more quieter that's the max distance the fan should be to be 100% of cores having no mesh in front of the fan is the best but most people want something there so you have to compromise a bit.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links