How does amazon or any courier delivery next day even if I ordered at literally 23:59?

WolfLoverPro

How is it possible for couriers to deliver next day even if I placed an order at 23:59 and it says that it is leaving a facility that is literally almost on the other side of the country? I’m in uk 

do they drive all through the night just for one box as I live in the countryside so I doubt much stuff needs to be delivered to the facility or warehouse before the day delivery? 

Especially like Royal Mail guarantee next day BY 1pm or something? How can they literally know they can get one thing from the other side of the country to my house by 1pm

seems almost rude by making them work too hard lol? 

If there was ever a seminal moment where I realized someone wasn't lacking intelligence, but was just trolling and wasting their time, it would be this moment. 

Come on. You know the answer. You don't need some pudgy Mexican to tell you the answer.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Can you be more creative in shitposting next time? Either that, or go to moderators on the forum

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

3 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

If there was ever a seminal moment where I realized someone wasn't lacking intelligence, but was just trolling and wasting their time, it would be this moment. 

Come on. You know the answer. You don't need some pudgy Mexican to tell you the answer.

3 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

What is this shitpost?

I might lack intelligence tho 

yeah but like if there’s loads of people’s stuff to deliver and it has GUARANTEED by 1 pm that’s a big promise and hard to do and I’m sure they don’t have too many drivers which is why they are hiring all the time 

1 minute ago, WolfLoverPro said:

I might lack intelligence tho 

yeah but like if there’s loads of people’s stuff to deliver and it has GUARANTEED by 1 pm that’s a big promise and hard to do and I’m sure they don’t have too many drivers which is why they are hiring all the time 

If you order something at 11:59PM/23:59, the order will most likely process for the next day rather than literally the day you ordered it on. That's been my experience when ordering shit late at night.

It's not rocket science.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

Can you be more creative in shitposting next time? Either that, or go to moderators on the forum

I’m tired it’s basically 2am when I posted it so maybe I didn’t have good creativity ( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )

-= Topic Locked for lacking substance for proper discussion =-

@WolfLoverPro you know better than to shit post. Please don't. This is not Facebook or Twitter.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Replying after lock because I can.

Amazon has page detailing delivery options. Same goes to any store or courier. For Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910060 and https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=17450842011

From there, if you order before noon, you will receive it before 10pm that day. So obviously ordering after 10pm means it's same as ordering next morning before noon.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv