Guidance on picking the right laptop.

Good day everyone, I am seeking your advise on picking the right laptop for me. I will have the main specs mentioned below.

Laptop A: Ryzen 7 4800H + GTX 1650 Ti

Laptop B: Intel i7-10750H + RTX 2060

everything else is pretty much the same

My workflow focuses on mainly Sony Vegas, Lightroom and some occasional weekend gaming (Dota 2, minecraft, looking to expand into some mmorpgs). I may also switch to Adobe Premier and Photoshop in the future. Both laptops are very competitively priced lower than the big name brands and are similar in pricing for me locally (from Malaysia). I would like to know which will suit my workflow better? I am well aware the ryzen beats intel in most benchmarks score, but it seems that intel runs better on programs like Adobe, etc. I mostly work on 1080p videos and am looking to expand into 4K.

My priority would be video editing > photoshop/lightroom > gaming. 

Thanks in advance. 

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Build Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, Ram Satesh said:

Good day everyone, I am seeking your advise on picking the right laptop for me. I will have the main specs mentioned below.

Laptop A: Ryzen 7 4800H + GTX 1650 Ti

Laptop B: Intel i7-10750H + RTX 2060

everything else is pretty much the same

My workflow focuses on mainly Sony Vegas, Lightroom and some occasional weekend gaming (Dota 2, minecraft, looking to expand into some mmorpgs). I may also switch to Adobe Premier and Photoshop in the future. Both laptops are very competitively priced lower than the big name brands and are similar in pricing for me locally (from Malaysia). I would like to know which will suit my workflow better? I am well aware the ryzen beats intel in most benchmarks score, but it seems that intel runs better on programs like Adobe, etc. I mostly work on 1080p videos and am looking to expand into 4K.

My priority would be video editing > photoshop/lightroom > gaming. 

Thanks in advance. 

If Intel tends to perform better with creative apps, I think that's your answer. Combine that with a faster GPU and you'll likely have a more future-proof machine, especially as you dive deeper into gaming.