Looking for a USB-C + USB-A wall adaptor + cables

Hi, so for a bit of context as to what my quest involves, I've drawn up some graphs to help elaborate.

I currently use a USB-C wall adaptor, and so anything that needs to be charged using USB-A is pretty non-negociable.

chart.thumb.png.c8055163e99b9d4659479b9a114e81ac.png 272781003_chart(1).thumb.png.9974bb0351724ac268cd765553ece9f9.png

I want a wall adaptor that contains both USB-A and USB-C so that I am able to fill the gap and be able to intercharge (interchange + charge) all my gear at once.

Some criteria for a new wall adaptor:

• Must contain USB-C and USB-A ports
  • Must be 45W at least - this is because my laptop requires 45W for optimal charging through a dongle
    • 65W charging is ideal
  • Must be UK 3-prong plug
  • Preferably in white
  • Budget is £50 for adaptor
  • Included cable not really needed (more information below)

I might also need suggestions for a cable, so I'd also need some help sourcing the following cables:

• USB-C to USB-C cable
  • USB-C to USB-A cable
    • Both cables must do the following:
      • 3ft / 0.9m ideally
      • Preferably in white
      • Budget is £20 for cable
      • Must handle 65W throughput (unsure if this is a cable thing or adaptor thing)

TL:DR - looking for the following:

• 65W USB-A & USB-C wall adaptor
  • C-to-C cable
  • A-to-C cable

Thanks in advance to any advice on my probably very over-complicated question!

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

You could get the Anker USB C Charger, it can provide up to 65W and it has 1 Power Delivery and 3 PowerIQ Ports. The USB C can provide up to 45W and the 3 USB ports share 20W. There is also another version with 2 USB C ports and 2 USB A. There is also another one that plugs directly into the wall and provides one USB C port with 45W of power and one USB A with 15W of power for a total of 60W.

image.thumb.png.2e628b87244dc3d00c0c82e0ec393f0d.pngasdasd.thumb.PNG.1d37cc3237352c39bbaaa069d90153d5.PNG

image.png

Just doing a quick search, it seems most charges that do double duty have predominantly type a with a only one or two type c ports, at least anything with a substantial amount of ports. It seems you want the opposite. 

What about just getting one with mostly type a and using a converter? Something like these little guys?

4 minutes ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

What about just getting one with mostly type a and using a converter? Something like these little guys?

asdasd.PNG.a2cddd983e7a6bc9ccadce36191b8656.PNG.

It only supports up to 2.4 amps, most likely at 5V, meaning that it won't work with many fast charging standards. For example the S20 comes with a 25W charger and it can support up to 45W fast charging, the adaptor won't provide either, which can be an issue depending on the situation.