Folding Home Lie

The F@lding home is not help for you! You help for the Pharmaceutical manufacturer and after you can buy that medicine in triple price what you payd in cpu, gpu time and in electicity. The Boinc what i use have same World Community Grid.

Here running COVID, Cancer, ... And not for fucking factories. OK after they can make money from our job, but not directly. THe@home also make money for Nasa for China for ESS, the Cosmology, The Seti, the Climate prediction.

A company whay need to pay 100.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.0.00.0..0000000.00.0.0..0.0.0.0.0 dollars for research, when we are stupid to make for them for free. I'm also stupid. Now i running :

Asteroid@Home

Climateprediction.net

Cosmology@Home

Milkyway@Home

SETI@home

World Community Grid

OK SETI is - because we killd the seti under 12-16 years . They said before need 200 years for that what they saved from the space. the climateprediction also out of orde because we was to fast. What i saw from them last time, was 2077 it was terrible. THey ara scientist. The Folding Home not. I think. If they want realy reseach than they collect to the full grid. I really thing they just Pharmaceutical manufacturer.

I mean you help research. It's up to your country actually having an actual health care system in place that makes it so that everyone has access to it for a very affordable price.

Did you really just make an account to post a badly written and hard to read rant about F@H?

Did you actually do research where the researchers work that use F@H?

Sure, the results will end up probably in a drug, vaccine, cure and whatever, but at least in a civilized country in europe I will just profit from this as our health care system actually works and I will pay nothing or very little for drugs etc., the essential stuff is already covered. I would rather blame your countrys government for allowing pharma companies to rip you off.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

Do you have evidence?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

It's trying to communicate with us!

Edit:

We need to spin up a Comms@Home project to decipher it!

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

We're lied to our whole lives.... what else is new? lol

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

We're lied to our whole lives.... what else is new? lol

It's good that op learns that early in life 🙃

2 hours ago, Netport15 said:

*snip*

when we are stupid to make for them for free. I'm also stupid.

*snip*

That's a personal opinion ... I don't think trying to help fix worldwide issues is stupid.

With that said, of course a company is going to benefit from this, that's how our world works ; when someone has a product, we agree to compensate them for making it and distributing it. Pharma is always getting their hands on research that others did prior. That doesn't nullify the cost of making, distributing and marketing a new drug ...

So I'm not sure what's the issue here exactly?

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

If F@H was a lie, then we wouldn't understand how the sars virus evades the human immune system. Also, I wouldn't have blown £1400 on 2 3080's.

Current Build