ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
6 minutes ago, BurstSMG said:

yeah, I rushed mine and i made it in a span of like 30 minutes. defo not winning it lol it wasn't even funny

Same. I've been swamped with work and college so I couldn't really muster any time. But a guy can dream

Just here for some fun.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

PC Build 1: Great Ape (Main Rig) > https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DJ_saiyanprince/saved/nKjHGX

CPU: Ryzen 3700X

GPU: ASUS GTX 1070Ti 8GB ROG STRIX
PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750 W

Mobo: MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI

Case: Corsair 4000D

PC Build 2: Piccolo (Emulation/ITX/Transportable) > https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DJ_saiyanprince/saved/tDBdHx

CPU: Intel i5-11400

GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GM 550 W

Mobo: ASRock Z590M-ITX/ax

Case: Silverstone RVZ03

♪♫ "2-to the-1-to the-1-to the-3 I like good OC and RGB. Configure so much, you wouldn't believe. And I get more blue screen than a Walmart PC" ♪♫

6 minutes ago, Preston_111 said:

we should create a separate form just so we could talk about our videos and so this form doesn't get spam video posts

I'm sure mods would just tell us to use this one instead. This seems like the big hub for the chatting around the competition

Just here for some fun.

PC Build 1: Great Ape (Main Rig) > https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DJ_saiyanprince/saved/nKjHGX

CPU: Ryzen 3700X

GPU: ASUS GTX 1070Ti 8GB ROG STRIX
PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750 W

Mobo: MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI

Case: Corsair 4000D

PC Build 2: Piccolo (Emulation/ITX/Transportable) > https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DJ_saiyanprince/saved/tDBdHx

CPU: Intel i5-11400

GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GM 550 W

Mobo: ASRock Z590M-ITX/ax

Case: Silverstone RVZ03

♪♫ "2-to the-1-to the-1-to the-3 I like good OC and RGB. Configure so much, you wouldn't believe. And I get more blue screen than a Walmart PC" ♪♫

3 hours ago, The Blue Cryptid said:

I'm sure mods would just tell us to use this one instead. This seems like the big hub for the chatting around the competition

If another thread would take most of the off-topic chatting from this thread, then it would be fine. This is for any questions and discussion about the competition. For videos, as they soon become history, you can have another thread in Off Topic (where posts won't be counted, so we don't care if the discussion goes through irrelevant topics). Same rules about spamming videos would still apply.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Will they be announcing who some finalists are soon like they did last year?

1 minute ago, LEGENDARYMIKE88 said:

Will they be announcing who some finalists are soon like they did last year?

yeah within a few days

5 hours ago, Oliver Michael said:

yeah within a few days

Can't wait to see that I'm not on the list just so I can forget about the whole thing for another year.

2 minutes ago, Suslike said:

Can't wait to see that I'm not on the list just so I can forget about the whole thing for another year.

me too

Will the top 25 and winners be released in this thread or another?

7 hours ago, Suslike said:

Well I think I still have some hope

How do you guys think?

its creative...

5 hours ago, sgarg0310 said:

Will the top 25 and winners be released in this thread or another?

Checking on past contests, time between competition ending and Top or winners has been about week. So probably somewhere next week. Last year they didn't post winners, but did so in 2017 and 2018. The forum is unlikely going to be platform for that anyway, better watch for Twitter and Facebook.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Checking on past contests, time between competition ending and Top or winners has been about week. So probably somewhere next week. Last year they didn't post winners, but did so in 2017 and 2018. The forum is unlikely going to be platform for that anyway, better watch for Twitter and Facebook.

whattt- what if I don't have facebook or twitter?

2 minutes ago, mrminkj0906 said:

whattt- what if I don't have facebook or twitter?

LMG has open pages on all their social media. For example, you can bookmark their feed on twitter and check it daily. Same goes with FB and other of their social media pages.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

:o

Bobbyct

Main Build: Intel i7 10700k | EVGA Nvidia 3060ti FTW3 | Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro 4x8 @3200Corsair 465x iCUE Smart Case 

1 hour ago, Potatocell said:

im just going to drop my pc off my roof dressed as linus for the meme. I have a 3900x and 3080 but if it breaks I won't :P 

Wh- why? The comp ended?

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

5 hours ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Wh- why? The comp ended?

A meme is a meme

hello,

im scared man like really scared like this contest is driving me into the ground wondering whether I have a chance or not. Upon that fear I came across you guys and got addicted looking through these forums. Can you guys take a look at my vid and just be real with me, I cant take this stress no more, you feel me, imma shut up. 

heres the link, go nuts:

pls go easy on me... :)

i only know pain..... :(

23 minutes ago, rupayon123 said:

hello,

im scared man like really scared like this contest is driving me into the ground wondering whether I have a chance or not. Upon that fear I came across you guys and got addicted looking through these forums. Can you guys take a look at my vid and just be real with me, I cant take this stress no more, you feel me, imma shut up. 

heres the link, go nuts:

Just like what I wrote you did a good job. Yours may not be as creative as certain people's, but I can see you put effort compared to the MANY I have seen and commented on. But if you want me to be real with you, your entry may not win and that includes mine as well. I know everyone wants a new PC but what should matter is how much fun you had doing it and the connection you made with the community. I mean I had A LOT of fun lighting a macbook on fire and I have met many amazing people through the comments I shared including you. It may not be a new PC but the connections I've made is more than enough for me. Hopefully this will put your mind at ease a little.

But keep being awesome and GAME ON! my friend.

2 hours ago, rupayon123 said:

hello,

heres the link, go nuts:

I actually quite enjoyed that video :) Can't really give much criticism off the top of my head, so just assume it's perfect.

1 hour ago, JauntyJake said:

Just like what I wrote you did a good job. Yours may not be as creative as certain people's, but I can see you put effort compared to the MANY I have seen and commented on. But if you want me to be real with you, your entry may not win and that includes mine as well. I know everyone wants a new PC but what should matter is how much fun you had doing it and the connection you made with the community. I mean I had A LOT of fun lighting a macbook on fire and I have met many amazing people through the comments I shared including you. It may not be a new PC but the connections I've made is more than enough for me. Hopefully this will put your mind at ease a little.

But keep being awesome and GAME ON! my friend.

lighting a macbook on fire??? I definitely haven't seen your video.

I also had a lot of fun thinking and creating the submission, and, although it's a plain old infomercial, the fact that I actually made some video content myself is pretty fascinating ( I have some little plans on doing YouTube in the near future, so any practice is really helpful ).

On 10/5/2020 at 8:43 AM, Suslike said:

I actually quite enjoyed that video :) Can't really give much criticism off the top of my head, so just assume it's perfect.

lighting a macbook on fire??? I definitely haven't seen your video.

I also had a lot of fun thinking and creating the submission, and, although it's a plain old infomercial, the fact that I actually made some video content myself is pretty fascinating ( I have some little plans on doing YouTube in the near future, so any practice is really helpful ).

I definitely don't think it's a winner but I practically feel like a winner if people can take a laugh at the awful jokes as well share my hatred for mac.

Edited by LogicalDrm

23 minutes ago, JauntyJake said:

I definitely don't think it's a winner but I practically feel like a winner if people can take a laugh at the awful jokes as well share my hatred for mac.

I love it. Definitely see some effort put into this.

6 hours ago, rupayon123 said:

hello,

heres the link, go nuts:

Bruh your computer can run FORTNITEEE???

3 hours ago, JauntyJake said:

yea it's creative!

(like mine)

On 9/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, cheesytacopastaman said:

I KNOW!!! literally everyone wants her but she's just extremely annoying and really not funny at all.

Wdym,re watching it doesn't do it justice from a year ago