So there's this girl I really like...?

legend8887

I don't know if I will get that many serious answers but it's worth a shot. I've posted this in other forums but haven't gotten many responses, maybe you guys can help. Also, please don't be rude... 

She's honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She is also the nicest girl I've ever seen. I recently got her number (somehow) and we'e been texting... for the past two days. :P She isn't in a good mood a lot of time and she really thinks she's ugly, even though there are so many people that call her beautiful and compliment her. She says she isn't a happy person. I feel bad because like I said she is beautiful. Her best friend is beautiful too but I haven't talked to her. She is always around with her. Also, what's embarrassing is that I haven't really talked to her in real life because I'm too shy. I managed to wave at her and she waved back, but that was pretty much it. :( She has noticed that I'm shy and has said something to me about it. However, I'm only shy because of how beautiful she is and I don't want to act stupid or say something stupid around her. An ugly girl could walk up to me and I wouldn't be shy about it(sorry if that sounds mean, it's true). I also don't know what I would say to her. 

Keep in mind this isn't about me going out with her because I have a 0% chance to start. I just want her to know that I like her (not in a creepy way) and I'm there for her if she needs it. I would like to be her friend in the least. Also, how can I gain confidence to talk to her? I don't want her to think I'm dumb because I can't talk to someone. Keep in mind I'm in 8th grade so don't say anything too extreme. Please help.

If you like her an you keep this attitude, you're setting yourself up for friendzone. Get up your courage, talk to her, and try. You'd be quite surprised what can happen when you just try.

Haha, haven't you had a couple threads like this?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

well ur like 13 so girls dont matter because ur not going to fuck her..

Now there's a stupid comment.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

You can't be so sure... People do experiment when they're at that age.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

If you like her an you keep this attitude, you're setting yourself up for friendzone. Get up your courage, talk to her, and try. You'd be quite surprised what can happen when you just try.

"Hey, want to go out?" "I'm secretly a man"

:wacko:

That's not what this is about.

No?

Haha, all right...

Well. I'm usually more than willing to offer advice, but in this case all I can say is go talk to her. There isn't really much more to it than that. It's a mental barrier you've gotta break through.

Maybe try with just saying hi as you pass in the hall. That way there's no expectation of sustained conversation. 

By the sounds of it she can use a good friend. If you're texting each other she obviously doesn't find you annoying.

You're not dumb because you can't talk to someone, hell even now I'm not the most confident just going up and talking to girls I don't know.

Just remember that beauty is simply a physical trait. They're exactly the same on the inside. She sounds like a nice girl, and not super stuck up. Just look past the aesthetics to the person inside.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Haha, all right...

Well. I'm usually more than willing to offer advice, but in this case all I can say is go talk to her. There isn't really much more to it than that. It's a mental barrier you've gotta break through.

Maybe try with just saying hi as you pass in the hall. That way there's no expectation of sustained conversation. 

By the sounds of it she can use a good friend. If you're texting each other she obviously doesn't find you annoying.

You're not dumb because you can't talk to someone, hell even now I'm not the most confident just going up and talking to girls I don't know.

Just remember that beauty is simply a physical trait. They're exactly the same on the inside. She sounds like a nice girl, and not super stuck up. Just look past the aesthetics to the person inside.

She's not stuck up at all, which is weird. Usually it seems like girls are either beautiful or nice, not both. It seems like girls who find themselves beautiful are stuck up because they are full of themselves. However, she isn't stuck up because she doesn't think she is beautiful, despite all the comments she gets telling how gorgeous she is. She actually degrades herself which is upsetting. 

Maybe I do. :)

No.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

No.

I mean that I like her... for who she is. Not all this sex crap.

You would be very surprised these days..

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I think that your a bit too young mentally for love right now... Unless your more mature then your age...

I didn't mean it like "that". -.-

I didn't mean it like "that". -.-

Errr, don't know what type of "That" you're referring to. But! If you want to be her friend you need to talk to her, other then that there isn't any way...