Suggestions of tablets for Project xCloud and Geforce Now Game streaming

VixAAT

Hi, does anyone have recommendations for Android Tablets for game streaming and general web use. I need at least a 10 inch screen, processor better than the A10 fusion chip, wifi, 32gb storage. £400 limit and try and get the best possible bang for the buck machine but make sure decent speced for above

On 9/17/2020 at 1:04 PM, TheAverageGamer said:

Hi, does anyone have recommendations for Android Tablets for game streaming and general web use. I need at least a 10 inch screen, processor better than the A10 fusion chip, wifi, 32gb storage. £400 limit and try and get the best possible bang for the buck machine but make sure decent speced for above

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, maybe. Tests suggest Apple's A10 might still be faster (the new iPad with an A12 will blow the Galaxy Tab out of the water), but it otherwise ticks the checkboxes.

Unfortunately, you're running into a reality of the Android tablet market: the "race to the bottom" strategy has meant that there are few great Android tablets, as vendors focus most of their efforts on the low end. Apple effectively owns the tablet space at the mid-range and above.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, Commodus said:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, maybe. Tests suggest Apple's A10 might still be faster (the new iPad with an A12 will blow the Galaxy Tab out of the water), but it otherwise ticks the checkboxes.

Unfortunately, you're running into a reality of the Android tablet market: the "race to the bottom" strategy has meant that there are few great Android tablets, as vendors focus most of their efforts on the low end. Apple effectively owns the tablet space at the mid-range and above.

Oh ok I've heard that these services might be coming to iOS and iPadOS  through web apps so I'll just hope I tehy sort this thing out

4 hours ago, TheAverageGamer said:

Oh ok I've heard that these services might be coming to iOS and iPadOS  through web apps so I'll just hope I tehy sort this thing out

I know Amazon's Luna is available on Apple devices through the web in early access, so that's likely how things will go for now.