Competitive DOTA2?

1_thing

Me and my friends have a small DOTA 2 team and we want to compete!

Thing is we cant go to places such as China or the US so we need it to be online!

So does anyone know of a DOTA 2 tournament that you can compete in online whithout going anywhere?

If so how does our small team get to play in it?

Thanks

Thing

Wouldn't it work the same as LoL? Getting into a specific tier and they fly you out to the championships? If that's not what you want to do I'm sure there's something like Counter-Strike has, a website where you can challenge other teams online in a private match.

Thing is we cant go to places such as China or the US so we need it to be online!

So does anyone know of a DOTA 2 tournament that you can compete in online whithout going anywhere?

Thanks

Thing

lots of small tourneys out there you have to look forthem. amateur dota 2 season 3 just started but u can get into it next time

what kind of mmr do you guys have?

Hey man, My team plays in join dota league right now . That was open for everyone. Season 1 is about to end but i am not sure if they take new team between seasons.Wish you luck on finding a good tourney to play in (:

Hey would you like to do a scrim with me and my team?

My name is |iEG|Ezra if you are ever down go ahead and hit me up and we can just do a scrim! We're looking to play other teams and get better.

I'm a veteran player of DOTA, DOTA2 and LoL...

what MMR do you have? I might have some tournaments depending if you meet the criteria...

LoL>dota2

Gtfo, completely useless fanboy input.

Thanks

Thing

We should totally play sometime! I'd love to stack with your team, ProSnipor on steam :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Keep an eye on esports.teamdoge.com, we host DOTA 2 tournaments. 

At the moment we're only hosting a 1v1 Tournament but we might be hosting a 5v5 tournament soon. 

Our current 1v1 Tournament: http://challonge.com/85g5utze

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull