I'd like to see Linus Review OS X......

The only reason that Austin uses a mac is because his pc died in the fire I'm sure if he wasn't given the Mac Pro then he would have rebuilt a DECENT gaming pc.

He does use Mac as his editing Computer. He only uses windows for games. He used to have a Mac Pro and a MacBook Air before the fire

That an ad sponsored by samsung, he was paid to do that

He got to keep the macbook through i saw it in the wan show and a few videos after that was filmed.

He got to keep the macbook through i saw it in the wan show and a few videos after that was filmed.

No, I haven't seen it. Give me a link

You say that it's not locked down and just as open as Windows yet about 3 sentances before you mention a hackintosh site. Windows will run on all consumer PC's, OSX will run on all Apple PC's and Linux will run ALL. The fact that you say that Linus would have to go out of his way to get the right parts just show's that it is not open at all.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

You say that it's not locked down and just as open as Windows yet about 3 sentances before you mention a hackintosh site. Windows will run on all consumer PC's, OSX will run on all Apple PC's and Linux will run ALL. The fact that you say that Linus would have to go out of his way to get the right parts just show's that it is not open at all.

By open, we all mean that is as customisable as windows and not locked down like ios. Is that too much to understand. And there are tons if parts which are already compatible with Mac, so he won't have a problem. For eg: all intel processors and nvidia graphics run great in a hackintosh in addition to some amd graphics

By open, we all mean that is as customisable as windows and not locked down like ios. Is that too much to understand. And there are tons if parts which are already compatible with Mac, so he won't have a problem. For eg: all intel processors and nvidia graphics run great in a hackintosh in addition to some and graphics

Sorry but our meaning of open are not the same then.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

By open, we all mean that is as customisable as windows and not locked down like ios. Is that too much to understand. And there are tons if parts which are already compatible with Mac, so he won't have a problem. For eg: all intel processors and nvidia graphics run great in a hackintosh in addition to some and graphics

ehh, no that is not how we understand open.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

• 1 month later...

He really does need to review OS X. I mean cmon, he just made a hackintosh build guide :\

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Slick did a install guide Linus introduced it

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

I'd like to hear his review.  But I'll give a warning.  If Linus says he's going to switch for good, I'm going to have to unsubscribe.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads