Living room 4k PC

Cysquatch

Budget (including currency): $600-$700

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: World of Warcraft, <2010 titles.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

I have a 4k TV I want to use,  I'm not worried about peripherals.  I'm on a budget, but I'm not sure where I should be for hardware.  I know it needs to be mini itx form factor.  So I'm thinking a 10th gen I3?  I dont need ultra settings on WoW, but would like to be at higher settings.  I'm ok with drops below 60fps.  So I'm not too sure what to use for a gpu.  I'm totally fine buying used hardware, Just need some suggestions.  Thanks

So WoW and games before 2010 is what you want? You could just go for a used micro atx dell and swap out the psu for a decent unit. Then get a used decent gpu and be done with it.

you say you're on a budget, but you haven't mentioend what said budget is, so recommendations is hard

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

33 minutes ago, jaslion said:

So WoW and games before 2010 is what you want? You could just go for a used micro atx dell and swap out the psu for a decent unit. Then get a used decent gpu and be done with it.

I would prefer a smaller build.

32 minutes ago, flashiling said:

you say you're on a budget, but you haven't mentioend what said budget is, so recommendations is hard

I understand,  Hoping to keep it under $600.  I have a ssd I can use.  For a case I want to use a Silverstone SG13.  So I need CPU, Mobo, RAM, PSU, GPU   

Bump. 

I could really use some advice.  This is what I'm thinking.  The other components I have.  The GPU I'm still unsure of.  thinking 2060 Super or 2070?  Hopefully find a used one cheap enough?

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i3-10100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($119.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($59.58 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA BQ 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($63.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $383.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-09-11 16:16 EDT-0400

I'm thinking I get a decent motherboard and I can always upgrade the cpu down the road.