Linus Tech Tips - Quickest Replying Forum

Geekazoid

Hi guys,

As the title suggests, I'm asking, do you believe that Linus Tech Tips is the quickest replying forum?

What I mean is, do you think that peoples' questions get answered much sooner than any other tech forum?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

No one reply to this

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

-snip-

I might not say quickest, but I would say much better than most.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Probably the fastest responses because of the size of the community. 

Yes, we are quite fast in replying back to the new topics and stuff.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

No one reply to this

Ooooooooh the irony

No need to be like this guys, it's just a simple question. :(

Ooooooooh the irony

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Define "answered" for me.

Do I really need to?

this thread is probly going to explode

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Probably the fastest responses because of the size of the community. 

that and there are lot of people who don't have much to do.  

Wouldn't surprise me..... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Well, many people who I've talked to have commented at how quickly you get replies to most of your questions. So I just thought that I would ask the entire forum.

No need to be like this guys, it's just a simple question. :(

No... The joke is, he replied to it to say don't reply to it. Thus defying what he was saying and defeating the purpose. Thus making it a joke :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Sarcasm usually responded pretty quick

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

10 minutes... already on page 2?!

//ccap

No... The joke is, he replied to it to say don't reply to it. Thus defying what he was saying and defeating the purpose. Thus making it a joke :P.

Oh! Well it got lost on me. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

I have been patrolling the forums before and found new threads. Every time someone who just joined is like "Wow you guys are fast". I guess we can pride ourselves on that. 

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I have been patrolling the forums before and found new threads. Every time someone who just joined is like "Wow you guys are fast". I guess we can pride ourselves on that.

Hmm yeah. I've been on other forums that you'd have to wait until almost the next day to get a reply. I think the fact that this community is so big with almost 60,000 members is what helps the most in getting quick replies. I think this forum is the most awesome forum and I'm proud to be a part of it. The person who created this forum is awesome too. I imagine that it'd be a big risk to create a forum like this because you never know if it's going to rocket off or crash and burn. But lucky for Linus and Luke (aka Slick) it's done exceptionally well and they should be proud of it. :D

The quick response definitely keeps people around.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ