Game developing

I have decided to give game developing fantasy the Big elbow the flick, do it on my own would be a joke, it would be fasinating, 1st thing would need alot of developers, plus need a facility also a big dome where have 200 DLSR cameras to take a shot of someone standing still in the center, but that is not all need a setup like Hollywood, also the facility would cost in the millions, to do it correctly, Okay do it on own it would take half a century to develop on game, if i cannot work Vortex mod organiser because of mod jargen, i would not understand devoloping a game using c++ equastions E=MCno also with UE4 there are nodes and plugins if i dont know which one here comes the Gliches, moddeling landscaping adding trees and grass bushes the easy part, it is all the other mumbo jumbo no game developing too advaned, for me.

Is.... is the answer 6?

i think a clear "what...the...fuck" says enough to answer this post

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

I think it's π km/W

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

16 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

devoloping a game using c++ equastions E=MC

I have done a bit of game development as a hobby, but I never used E=MCyet.. Am I doing it wrong?? 🤔

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/