How can I get a girl to like me?

terrytek

Well im a Girl my self, and i would like it wenn some one asked me out for the movies. :)

Would you be willing to spend some time with me at the movies?

Haha I'm sorry that's just not possible, and a totally unreasonable thing to ask.

X9nKwgt.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Would you be willing to spend some time with me at the movies?

Haha I'm sorry that's just not possible, and a totally unreasonable thing to ask.

Maybe only i live on the otherside of the world allmost lol ;)

Maybe only i live on the otherside of the world allmost lol ;)

Ahh that's why it was impossible at this point in time. hehe

But hey if you ever visit Texas I can show you how boring it is here(Houston).

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

There are a lot of things that effect people socially and are incurable, thankfully trouble with talking isn't one of them. 

I use to SUCK at talking to people in general, it was weird for me and the person I was talking. I was a shy guy and would stutter when talking at times, and I'm still kinda shy right now but I've improved my ability to talk to people in general. I improved slowly when I started working because not talking with customers is impossible. When you talk to complete strangers as a employee you have to sell a product, so it in a sense forced to me change my appearance and do my best to act like a salesman. I went to public places more often, simple things like talking to waiters, cashiers, managers, and whatnot helps lots!

Totally agree with you here, I'd never use the word love unless I actually love said person. The word love is suppose to carry alot of weight, its not a word to be just thrown around... or at least to me. If I say I love you, I reallyyyyyyyy mean it. If I like you I'll say I like you, but I'll never say I love you unless I really do. 

Oh man, I still am not that great when talking to people. I never know what to say, and am pretty shy as well. It gets easier as time goes on though. I find working retail helps immensely. When I was at work I could walk up and talk to anyone, because...well it was my job. Anyone. Gorgeous or not. Outside of work it was a little harder, but still not bad.

I think I've only said it to three girls. Only really meant it with two (the first one was that first gf kind of deal). I know I meant it because with one it still stabs like a dull knife when I think about her.

I'll use it in terms like "I love hanging out with you" or something like that. I usually replace it with the word awesome though, haha.

Well im a Girl my self, and i would like it wenn some one asked me out for the movies. :)

Would you rather be asked to the movies, or to say dinner or coffee?

Just curious :) I'm usually the one being asked out so I've always wondered.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Oh man, I still am not that great when talking to people. I never know what to say, and am pretty shy as well. It gets easier as time goes on though. I find working retail helps immensely. When I was at work I could walk up and talk to anyone, because...well it was my job. Anyone. Gorgeous or not. Outside of work it was a little harder, but still not bad.

I think I've only said it to three girls. Only really meant it with two (the first one was that first gf kind of deal). I know I meant it because with one it still stabs like a dull knife when I think about her.

I'll use it in terms like "I love hanging out with you" or something like that. I usually replace it with the word awesome though, haha.

Would you rather be asked to the movies, or to say dinner or coffee?

Just curious :) I'm usually the one being asked out so I've always wondered.

I don't believe I've actually told anyone I love them besides family of course. I've only been in one relationship and I have regrets to how I ended it but hey you live and learn right? No use hanging on a regret, seek to improve yourself. :D

Ohhh dinner... oh lord I'm so hungry right now but its almost 3 in the morning... good thing I don't need to work tomorrow... 

I don't believe I've actually told anyone I love them besides family of course. I've only been in one relationship and I have regrets to how I ended it but hey you live and learn right? No use hanging on a regret, seek to improve yourself. :D

Ohhh dinner... oh lord I'm so hungry right now but its almost 3 in the morning... good thing I don't need to work tomorrow... 

My last one was a year and a half ago...so, you've still got loads of time to drop the L word ;)

I think I've had...9?...girlfriends.

Exactly, life is all about the experiences along the way! Enjoy them for what they are, no point in fretting over what you can't change.

If it makes you feel any better they've proven that eating at night doesn't really affect you any worse than the day. Make a sammich! Then make me one.

You're in Texas, surely they have some kind of all night food place?

Tell me. Are the steaks huge down there?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

My last one was a year and a half ago...so, you've still got loads of time to drop the L word ;)

I think I've had...9?...girlfriends.

Exactly, life is all about the experiences along the way! Enjoy them for what they are, no point in fretting over what you can't change.

If it makes you feel any better they've proven that eating at night doesn't really affect you any worse than the day. Make a sammich! Then make me one.

You're in Texas, surely they have some kind of all night food place?

Tell me. Are the steaks huge down there?

Haha not a lot of all night food places in Sugar Land, TX. 

The steaks? I think they are, but I wouldn't know since I was brought up as a vegetarian. I'll try em someday!  

EDIT: in fact I don't think there are any all night places here... 

Haha not a lot of all night food places in Sugar Land, TX. 

The steaks? I think they are, but I wouldn't know since I was brought up as a vegetarian. I'll try em someday!  

EDIT: in fact I don't think there are any all night places here... 

I wanted to see what Sugar Land looks like. Google has failed to provide me with adequate pictures. :(

What! I thought they killed vegetarians in Texas. You've got mad skills of evasion?

I love Sonics. And Jack in the Box. We don't have them in Canada but when I make business trips to Washington I always go. Except the milkshakes are...unpleasant.

Think we scared the OP off, or did he go to bed?

I should make a Linus love tips logo...

but try talking to her, girls arnt monsters...

Some are...

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

I wanted to see what Sugar Land looks like. Google has failed to provide me with adequate pictures. :(

What! I thought they killed vegetarians in Texas. You've got mad skills of evasion?

I love Sonics. And Jack in the Box. We don't have them in Canada but when I make business trips to Washington I always go. Except the milkshakes are...unpleasant.

Some are...

True

Some are...

I'm quiet and reserved, no one will know because I sneak under the radar. Keep quiet now you wanna get me killed? 

Never been to Jack in the Box. 

OP's probably off to bed. Its 3:30am for me, I know my liver is gonna kill me in the morning... 

EDIT: Sugar Land is one of the fast growing cities last I checked. I looks nice here, the town square must have cost a fortune to build... 

I'm quiet and reserved, no one will know because I sneak under the radar. Keep quiet now you wanna get me killed? 

Never been to Jack in the Box. 

OP's probably off to bed. Its 3:30am for me, I know my liver is gonna kill me in the morning... 

EDIT: Sugar Land is one of the fast growing cities last I checked. I looks nice here, the town square must have cost a fortune to build... 

*zips lips*

Yeah. I should too, really. 1:30 here and I have a phone interview tomorrow morning.

One day I'll visit the southern US. I want to try some real Carolina BBQ.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

@dizmo

Good luck on your interview! 

If you ever end up in Texas let me know! 

Now to get some sleep before liver failure.... 

Good luck OP... 

I am wondering, how? Because, I kinda like this girl I know in school. I like her because she's funny, cute, smart, and of course, Asian (big one). She doesn't know I like her. How can I easy talk her into at least being my friend? She has talked to me once or twice.

Stop playing games..

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

Haha yeah I remember. Those were the days...looking back my biggest worries then are hilarious to me now.

I remember getting a note from a girl in class (I didn't have much self esteem in high school and was oblivious to girls liking me) and it said "Agnes (voted hottest girl in our grade) really likes you".

The guy behind me who passed it to me was one of the really "popular" kids, so I just turned around and said 'haha, nice one you cock.'

....a few weeks later I found out Agnes had gotten the girl further down to pass it to me. Genius.

haha :P i am amazed that i worried about some of the stuff i worried about back then.

Personally i had one helluva embarrassing moment at that time. 

I sat next to her during class and suddenly she asks me. "Are you alright?"

"Yup.. no problems whatsoever. Why do you ask?"

-"So you haven't noticed anything different at all?"

"Nope" I said as i turned to look at her. and continued with "But your glasses need polishing" 

Then she just said "your nose".. 

"my nose what?".. i replied in an annoyed tone

-"your nose is bleeding quite a lot.. you should go see the school nurse"

.. Turns out i was bleeding like crazy m042_zps6d83c051.gif... Atleast the class had something to laugh at  ;)

Actually, I fell in love with my friend. That is much more painful than becoming infatuated, having a crush, or what have you with someone you just met. Falling for friend is falling for someone you already know and care about. Falling for a stranger can come and go since you might never even be acquaintances with them. Try that for years. Try that while your love grows and grows to the point where you have no idea what to say. One part is trying to stay friends with her. One part wants to tear out my heart for her. It's killing me. Slowly and slowly, I'm drifting away as I don't even know if I can even be friends with her if this love is going to kill me whenever I even think about her.

If the friend zone is hell, then this is worse than hell.

tumblr_meuofnhd5p1rq8ga2o1_400_zpse9ea0e

Oh man, dat nostalgia! I sat behind her actually, she randomly asks me questions she can't understand... and I try to answer them which slowly grew unto me. (she's the smartest in our class), and that was last year!

The feels, I still like her even though I migrated to another country a.k.a. the USA.

Different age though. (We're not 13.)

Get her a green card  ;) That'll go a long way

Seriously guys whats with the fedoras? Does no one have love for Cadet Caps? 

3991.a.600.jpg

Wearing one right now. My lucky cap :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I am wondering, how? Because, I kinda like this girl I know in school. I like her because she's funny, cute, smart, and of course, Asian (big one). She doesn't know I like her. How can I easy talk her into at least being my friend? She has talked to me once or twice.

Just be yourself, if your not into sports then good idea to do some kinda sport and be fit and healthy, carefull what you say, don't swear all the time (only the good looking bad girls seem to like the bad boy attertude for some reason) and talk about something you think you have in common, or something to start a conversation, like ask if she is into computers / hardware, space, sports, find out what you both like and build on it one step at a time, girls don't like to be rushed to much, and if your smart and be yourself then she will like you or she wont, you can't force a girl to like you.

Do something fun like karting, swimming pool with water slides or something, not the movies as you can't talk much at the movies. that more for later. also ask if she has friends to bring them along and have a group booking for an event like if its someones birthday organise a karting session, or paintballing and invite her and others. then there is less pressure and you slowly get to know each other.

also ask for her opinion on a drawing or design of a computer build theme or something tech.

anyway all i can say is you have to understand girls think different to guys. i think inviting someone to a event or youth group or bible study, or tech study, or lan party is a good idea. ask if she watches the LAN show :)

got to love Asus components

bible study

That's like...the worst idea ever.

Anyway,back on topic.There's a few types of relationship :

1)Real 

2)Missunderstood :

the core concept of being in a relationship and loving one another has lost its meaning to some people.

3)Interests (hoes love money)

4)"Sex or gtfo"

So,you're looking for a real relationship,serious or not.All I can say is :

1.Act fast(not too fast though),don't give her time to put you in the deadly friend zone (if you've known each other for a few years it gets soooo sooo much harder).Still,don't rush her(really,don't)!

2.Be yourself,if you aren't natural then it's really not worth it,some girls might simply not like you and you have to deal with it.It's not like it's the end of the world.

3.A lot of good girls like bad boys(God knows why),and if you are good one,then PASS.

4.The uglier you are the harder it gets(unless she's a smart girl)

5.Girls think way different than we do.Their minds are like a puzzle.Often you'll wonder "Why the hell would she..."If you do manage to get into a serious relationship(you're young now,not so sure you will),then the way women think will truly blow(dem puns) your mind.

Now,if you want to know if she is or not interested in you :

1.Watch her body language(if she nods her head to the left,or to the right she's interested in either what you say or you,but don't hype up,and there's a lot of other examples)

2.If you've been friends with her for some time then the friend zone comes in play.Few are the guys who manage to escape such a dangerous battle field!

3.Watch her friends' reactions(she talks with them so...)

4.Find common interests

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I already told you what to do.  If that doesn't work, buy a fedora:

Fedora+Intensifies+.+Source+Imgur_1e6f73

Unless you area Blues and/or Jazz musician, In which case the Fedora is the Complete opposite, as long as you also wear the shades, without shades it is about 10% effective, with shades it is 0%.

Nothing to see here, move along

Message her on facebook and ask her "Where are my sandals?", trust me it works haha.

Wow, in only a matter of hours, this thread exploded to 120 posts! I like all of the advice. Here are a few things you guys should know:

I am not good with girls, sometimes.

The girl I like is not into bad boys

I need to take anger management

I can be a bit annoying. 

I knew this girl since 6th grade.

Her friends REALLY hate me. Well, not all.

She is a non-techie.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Call her 5 - 8 times each day. most important ones are in the morning, and before you go to bed.

Follow her home so she feels safe, and you know where to send the next step.

Write her letters each day tellinge her why you like her, and that you make sure she gets home each day. Make sure she knows that you pay attention to her clothing and hair. Why not include pictures you have taken of her?

'Like' all of her facebook posts and pictures. Even ones a month old.

Call her 5 - 8 times each day. most important ones are in the morning, and before you go to bed.

Follow her home so she feels safe, and you know where to send the next step.

Write her letters each day tellinge her why you like her, and that you make sure she gets home each day.

'Like' all of her facebook posts and pictures. Even ones a month old.

This is coming from a girl, it must work!

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Post cute kitten pictures on her timeline..

no seriously, questions like this on a tech forum only produce mockery and bad troll advices..

If you cant speak to her IRL just try chatting with her on facebook

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Look like Bradley Cooper. You'll get all of the girls. And maybe some of the guys.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.