Creating an email with an existing domain I can use for a gmail.

So here's my problem, and it's confusing, I know.

Some people in my class want me to make a custom google classroom that we can all share homework/test answers and memes on. Normally this would be easy enough, but in order to join a class with our school gmail accounts the class has to be hosted by a teacher (or anyone) with the schools domain. Students can not join classes hosted by other students, even though the teacher's and student's gmail domain are the same (most likely because our school accounts have us set as students instead of teachers [obviously] and we cant change it because its locked under admin setting.) Now I know what you are thinking, "why don't you just use your personal email instead of the administered school one?" Welp... under admin setting we cant even change what account we are logged into, so yeah... i'm kinda sol right now. 

So here is what I need help doing.

I need to figure out how to make a gmail account ending in the domain @nhcs.k12.in.us

I know you can already use an existing domain when creating a gmail, you don't have to use @gmail.com, but i can't create the gmail because my @nhcs.k12.in.us account doesn't actually exist yet.

So here is the big question. How in the hell am I supposed to make an email account ending with that domain and that I can use to make a new gmail? Is it even possible? I DON'T FEEL LIKE BRUTE FORCING PASSWORDS. So if it comes to that i'm back to where I started. 

Any information you have on this subject is super helpful and greatly appreciated.

AFAIK, it is not possible to make an email address with the school's domain unless you have access to their systems. You cant create a gmail with a separate domain, just a google account which you can use gmail as an email viewer. Gmail accounts are google accounts whose emails end in @gmai.com

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

You can't just create an email with an existing domain, when you don't have access to said domain. Otherwise you'd have people making @microsoft.com email accounts to scam folks with fake Windows virus removal shit. There's email spoofing, but really, those usually get flagged as spam and I'm not even sure if its even possible anymore today.

What device are you using? Was it loaned to you by the school? 

Do you have access to a web browser? Can you put it in Incognito? Or download a different web browser so it isn't connected to your school's email account? If so, you should be able to log in to a different email using that and thus bypass the restriction.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

46 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

You cant create a gmail with a separate domain, just a google account which you can use gmail as an email viewer. Gmail accounts are google accounts whose emails end in @gmai.com

You can through Googles Business Suite.

52 minutes ago, GavinDavis said:

I need to figure out how to make a gmail account ending in the domain @nhcs.k12.in.us

You can't, the domain is already registered with google. You would need to verify your the domain owner as well.

I DON'T FEEL LIKE BRUTE FORCING PASSWORDS.

If there system is setup correctly, it should be able to log all the failed attempts and trace it back to your device.

If you do manage to get a login, I do know google notifies the administrator when a account logs in to a new device.

If they are smart, they should have 2 factor auth turned on, so if you do manage to login, it may ask you to verify with a alt method.

Just a fair warning. Also Brute Forcing is ineffective for the most part, unless they have a really basic weak password.

So here's my problem, and it's confusing, I know.

Some people in my class want me to make a custom google classroom that we can all share homework/test answers and memes on. Normally this would be easy enough, but in order to join a class with our school gmail accounts the class has to be hosted by a teacher (or anyone) with the schools domain. Students can not join classes hosted by other students, even though the teacher's and student's gmail domain are the same (most likely because our school accounts have us set as students instead of teachers [obviously] and we cant change it because its locked under admin setting.) Now I know what you are thinking, "why don't you just use your personal email instead of the administered school one?" Welp... under admin setting we cant even change what account we are logged into, so yeah... i'm kinda sol right now.

The whole pointing of locking down the device and giving you a restricted email is to prevent exactly what you are trying to do. If it was simple enough for any student to bypass, then it would defeat the purpose of having managed devices and accounts.

54 minutes ago, Nayr438 said:

You can through Googles Business Suite.

Can you please explain? How can there be a gmail account (@gmail.com) if it uses a separate domain?

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

6 hours ago, zeusthemoose said:

Can you please explain? How can there be a gmail account (@gmail.com) if it uses a separate domain?

Your email address is just a virtual account on a mail server, your virtual account can be hosted anywhere that allows you to create this virtual account.

When you send a email to say mail@example.com, all it does is look up the MX records for example.com then forwards everything to the listed Mail server.

https://gsuite.google.com/solutions/new-business/

https://support.google.com/a/answer/140034?hl=en&ref_topic=2683820

SO op is trying to setup a cheat group.. Don't do that on school hardware, good way to get suspended or expelled for academic dishonesty. (am tech support for a college, they take this kind of thing very seriously)

14 hours ago, GavinDavis said:

-SNIP-

Both impossible and a stupid idea to begin with. Not happening.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.