Sorry, not sure where to post this. ( UV led strips)

Anyone know of a good brand of UV led strips I can order on-line? 

Need some for a sith build. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

i dont recommend using uv because it can be harmful to eyes and strips are not that heavy duty anyway 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

1 minute ago, mahyar said:

i dont recommend using uv because it can be harmful to eyes and strips are not that heavy duty anyway 

Question : is black light the same as UV light? 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

no uv seems black because its wavelength is higher then the wavelength human eye can see

no uv seems black because its wavelength is higher then that human eye can see

Are there led black lights then? 

you can find a led that emits dark violet 

you can find a led that emits dark violet 

Mm know any brand I can order? 

well no

these led are highly for EEs

these led are highly for EEs

What's EEs? 

electronic engineers 

electronic engineers 

I see ty. 

all and all working with uv leds is a pain in the ass but if you want to do so desperately find a led between 400 and 600 nm

2 minutes ago, mahyar said:

all and all working with uv leds is a pain in the ass but if you want to do so desperately find a led between 400 and 600 nm

I'm only working with UV because my client aka cousin wants a sith glow in the dark build. I never actually work with UV before. 

Cablemod Widebeam hybrid UV/RGB is what I use. Although they're getting harder to find, and the UV lights will slowly dim over time with use.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs