Community Shirt Design Contest!

Edzel Yago

Does anyone have a set of .png images of the various logos for LTT / WAN Show?

I gave it a shot

post-2185-0-17937200-1393906174_thumb.pn

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

This took me a while to create but I would SO buy this if it were a shirt! @Slick @LinusTech make it happen!

That looks good!

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

This took me a while to create but I would SO buy this if it were a shirt! @Slick @LinusTech make it happen!

Nice work! I'd buy it.

You're Fired shirt, anyone?

Check what I made :)

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

The "Hardware" Shirt

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

Does anyone know how I can just have the files attached without them being in the post? Like... Just have attachments?

I have a good shirt but I msged it to you can you check it out

How do I add .ai or .psd images? It doesn't seem to work. .jpeg and .png do though, but they're blocked obviously.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

Nevermind, here's my design on Imgur. If you want the logo, just message me and I'll deliver.

I got the idea from this picture, so credit to whoever made that! :D

GHubySy.jpg

sclzECI.jpg

What do you guys think? I'm definitely an amateur when it comes to photo editing :P

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

Here is my quick 5min simple design

It can be edited if you like it at all7iHKZ.jpg

AnimeFAN

Here, I have managed to cook something up: http://imgur.com/X67bGeV

I have decided to go with the clean look to avoid any attention from the 'fashion police'. I suppose you could add an LTT logo at the back. If you do consider using this the USB logo (I modified it slightly) is copyright free, took it from wikipedia: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:USB_Icon.svg and I did the rest myself. 

@dezeltheintern Is there a problem if we don't have the .ai file, as i don't have Illustrator installed, but i can make the text vector in PS.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

@dezeltheintern Is there a problem if we don't have the .ai file, as i don't have Illustrator installed, but i can make the text vector in PS.

That would work well enough.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

kMCmUbH.jpg

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

<snip>

I think it's needs an example for the image...

24p0pc0i.4j5.png

I think it's needs an example for the image...

24p0pc0i.4j5.png

=)))) Thanks, hope this way it gets more votes :))

Gave it a shot, keeping it simple.... Didn't take the idea from the other T-shirt, Just remembered about Linus's "How I became a professional unboxer" thread.

ndEfE8Y.png

The only thing I want to see is the USB server shirt. :)

AND WHAT ABOUT THE CROTCHLESS UNDERWEAR BRO?

I am still waiting on those damn USB Butt Plugs.........................

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Please note this is just the concept. I'm COMPLETELY counting on someone to be able to make a better heatsink than me in ms paint!!!  :P

Edit: back would have "linustechtips" (linus/tips in white, tech in orange, just like the original designs).

9sxKmVW.jpg