Looking for a sponser

BlackWolf_Gaming

Mr. Linus if you have the time i would like it if you would hear my proposal about joining your team of product testers. I hope to make a partnership with you and i wish to learn from the master of tech himself. Please contact me on my google account or facebook if you please.

Sincerely,

Blake McComas

I always forget that there are people that go on the forum and assume Linus will see their post when they're first starting out xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

With all due respect, if you're serious, I don't think the forums are the place to ask for a partnership or a job. I'm sure it's wonderful that you'd like to join their team, but there are right ways and there are wrong ways. You should probably first establish yourself in the tech industry and build a resume, and maybe actively participate on the forums.

Anyway, @LinusTech, I'm looking to be your personal chauffeur hmu. Pink Lambos only.

*** Thread locked ***

Not the correct place for any of this. And if you are serious, not the correct way either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv