What to do on a pre-built socket 1366 platform

Heizoel_Walther

Hey guys, a friend of me has a pre-built socket 1366 PC which has this kind of motherboard we all love.

He has 2 speaker sets running with a 3.5mm Y-connector (at the same time because one has better base and the other one is better anyways) and for gaming he is switching to his front-input headset, just so you know.

The chip on the MoBo is a Realtek one i think but it must be very basic and what he wants to do is for example plugging to speakers into the front IO and a bit more power going out in the back.

The solution shouldn't be too expencive!

So do you guys recommend a soundcard or a DAC/AMP or even a new motherboard? Don't judge me please, I'm a complete audio noob! :P

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

If he is running speakers, onboard shouldn't matter unless its broken or having electrical issues. 
For the headphones though, is he not happy with onboard? 

Depending on budget, I'd probably just recommend a Xonar DG (or DGX if PCIe is needed)

Germany according to the thing on the left

Le mobile site doesn't display location.  <_<

IF there is nothing wrong with the sound then why do anything?  If you plug a headset into the front port it should disable the rear, isn't that what you want?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.