upgrade of my old pc

My rig is atm i-5 3470 with 8 gb ram and gpu rx 560 4gb, and i found my self a ryzen 5 3400g for 50 euro and i was wandering to upgrade my rig to that ryzen cpu.
Prices of new hardware is high in my country and i cant find motherboards that youtube recommend.

What i was think is that to get my self an ASROCK B450M-HDV R4.0 that is priced from 70-80 euro and put it inside together with 16 gb hyperx ram whitch is 80 euro, try to salvage little bit of money on my old motherboard,cpu and ram combo

But the catch is that i know for a fact that in new future ryzon 7s will drop in used prices and in near future aliexpress will be filled with them so i dont know will ASROCK B450M-HDV R4.0 can handle it?

we also have GIGABYTE B450 GAMING X  witch is prices 110 euro and also GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE priced 120 euro and GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M priced 105 euro but those motherboards take my budged to high

with the these better motherboards i could get my self an 8 gb of ram to reduce a little bit out front cost.

so whitch path is better to take?

we also have these motherboards

ASUS B450M-K 75 euro

GIGABYTE B450M H 1.0 73 euro

MSI B450M-A PRO MAX 90 euro

GIGABYTE B450M DS3H 1.0 87 euro

MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX 87 euro

if you think some of these are better then what i was thinking at top pls do tell me

ty for reading the post and i am sorry if i made some mistakes while writing this post

27 minutes ago, fearofthemrak said:

ASUS B450M-K 75 euro

GIGABYTE B450M H 1.0 73 euro

MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX 87 euro

ASROCK B450M-HDV R4.0

No heat sink on the power delivery for the CPU, avoid all of these, if your plans are to upgrade to an 8 core in the future.

GIGABYTE B450 GAMING X 

GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE 

GIGABYTEB450 AORUS M

These would all be reasonable to put an 8 core CPU in, and leave at stock frequencies. Nice large heat sinks for the VRM. Since the Aorus M is the cheapest, it would be the best choice for good value.

Are you able to get the ASRock B450M Pro4, or Pro4-F? They are pretty great budget motherboards, as well as the ASRock B450M/AC. The gigabyte B450M S2H also has a nice heat sink.

Make sure that 3400G isn't a scam listing, if you have not already purchased it. You know what they say about "too good to be true!"

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Well thi cpu is not a scam, i am getting it from a friend who is not satisfy with it, he got it in pre-build pc that he overpayed and he wants to get an r7. Ill try to find my self those motherboards that you recomend ty for fast respond

8 hours ago, fearofthemrak said:

Really crap board.

Bad value and avoid it.

GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M priced 105

Decent board. Can handle an 8 core just without any sort of overclocking since vrm isn't it's strongest feature. 

The elite is ever so slightly better in that. 

But this would be a decent value board. 

Consider th vhd max. 

The pro 4 and the mortar and the tomhawk 

If you can't find any of these. Get the aorus m or the elite.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

So best is for me to go for the elite one and to get 2 dtick of 4 gb to reduce out front cost? Or to go for gaming x or gaming x one?

30 minutes ago, fearofthemrak said:

So best is for me to go for the elite

The elite or the m or the gaming x. 

If these are the only options that are available to you.

31 minutes ago, fearofthemrak said:

and to get 2 dtick of 4 gb to reduce out front cost?

Go for 16 if you can with the cheaper board. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, fearofthemrak said:

So best is for me to go for the elite one and to get 2 dtick of 4 gb to reduce out front cost? Or to go for gaming x or gaming x one?

Make sure to use the quote button, or we won't see your responses.

2x4GB is ok, but 2x8GB is usually only 20 euro more for double the ram, so it's a good idea to start with 16GB of ram instead of upgrade later, if you can afford it.

I don't know what you mean by "gaming x or gaming x" but either way, all of the gigabyte motherboards are about the same when it comes to how well your parts will perform, so you shouldn't need to spend extra.

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If your struggling budget wise, stick ONE 8gb dimm in just now, and buy another next month or whatever when you've got a bit more cash.

Yes, it'll be a little bit slower, but its only short term until you buy the second dimm.

Buying 2x4 just wastes money if you want to go to 16gb in future.

I found asrock b450 pro4 for 115 euro. Is aorus elite better that asrock?