Battery Health Drops Quckly On 11Pro

So, I bought the phone in early Feb this year. With a ordinary charging habbit - that means, leaving the optimised charghing on and very rarely going below 20%, and unplug in the worst case at 90% - the battery health dropped at 98%. I am an android user and this is my first iPhone in like 5 years. For the record, i'm coming from an S10 with an amazing battery that i was charging once in a day and a half (sometimes 2 and a half ) that's with a medium to high power use. Hope ypu guys might know something about the whole situation. Peace!🤓

98% is okay, if you have a good charge cycle, it would be that way for a very long time.

i have a 80% battery health ipad 3, and it still going ok.

Since it's apple, make sure you never have it uncharge (to 0).

once the battery fully drained, it needs a replacement.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

8 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

98% is okay, if you have a good charge cycle, it would be that way for a very long time.

i have a 80% battery health ipad 3, and it still going ok.

Since it's apple, make sure you never have it uncharge (to 0).

once the battery fully drained, it needs a replacement.

what are you on about. A battery doesn't suddenly need replacing if it goes flat.

2 hours ago, Mircea Sergiu said:

So, I bought the phone in early Feb this year. With a ordinary charging habbit - that means, leaving the optimised charghing on and very rarely going below 20%, and unplug in the worst case at 90% - the battery health dropped at 98%. I am an android user and this is my first iPhone in like 5 years. For the record, i'm coming from an S10 with an amazing battery that i was charging once in a day and a half (sometimes 2 and a half ) that's with a medium to high power use. Hope ypu guys might know something about the whole situation. Peace!🤓

Yeah that's fine, think about it that's 2% in 6 months. 4% a year in the 5 year lifespan of the device it'll be on 80% mac capacity. I don't look after my battery at all, had it since march and still on 100%. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

2 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

what are you on about. A battery doesn't suddenly need replacing if it goes flat.

Yeah that's fine, think about it that's 2% in 6 months. 4% a year in the 5 year lifespan of the device it'll be on 80% mac capacity. I don't look after my battery at all, had it since march and still on 100%. 

The battery on my 11 is at 99%. Got it in January. I don’t tend to regularly charge past 80%, and I stick to 1 amp chargers unless I need a quick juice up. I don’t need the entire capacity nor the fast charging most days, though there’s no need not to avoid either if you need the juice too. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

19 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The battery on my 11 is at 99%. Got it in January. I don’t tend to regularly charge past 80%, and I stick to 1 amp chargers unless I need a quick juice up. I don’t need the entire capacity nor the fast charging most days, though there’s no need not to avoid either if you need the juice too. 

I pretty much only use a fast charger and charge to 100 all the time 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

I use a combination of 5,10, and 12w. I generally don’t go under 30%, and charge to 100 unless it’s just a quick top up.. I got my phone in  February or March and it’s still at 100%. This is on an XS Max.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN8501TB, SN850X2TB
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14, TL-D14X

2 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

I pretty much only use a fast charger and charge to 100 all the time 

I got a fast charger in the car myself. My reasoning is if I’m home, a fast charge isn’t especially crucial. If I’m out and about and need a charge however, odds are I’ll probably need it quickly. Plus, when PG&E starts doing their deliberate electric blackouts again, a fast charger in the car would be well worth it to keep mine and other’s devices powered. 

On a working day, I use only about 18% of a battery charge upon getting home, so I could easily stretch multiple days from a full charge if it wasn’t my primary internet connection. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…