Disable Integrated Graphics of Ryzen 5 3400G

Hello people, I recently got GTX 1660 Super for my build, decided to plug it in and installed the NVIDIA drivers (hdmi connected to GPU) but still on CSGO I got 120-170FPS on 1080p which I used to get previously when I gamed on integrated graphics. I figured it must be some drivers issue so with DDU I uninstalled Both drivers and installed just the NVIDIA drivers but still, same fricking thing. Looked up couple videos, and it said do set some UMA settings in BIOS but I couldn't find anything of that sorts in my BIOS for ASrock B450 Pro-4M F motherboard. I am end of my wits now and in need of desperate help as to what to do. I am pretty sure the GPU doesn't give just 120-170 FPS for CSGO with 1660 Super as my friend gets 200+ on 1060 with i3 8100 on same graphics settings.

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

CSGO dosent like ryzen, thats the first. An for second, have you checked the graphics options? 

which graphics option are you talking about?

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

the grapic options of csgo

i dont understand what you're talking about, there's no option in CSGO's graphics option to manually select the GPU

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

do you run a dual channel ram config or do you only have a one stick of ram?

Single 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz ram, although that shouldn't cause this amount of dip in FPS as 1650 with 3400G is performing better according to benchmark videos on YT

2 minutes ago, SachinS78 said:

Single 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz ram, although that shouldn't cause this amount of dip in FPS as 1650 with 3400G is performing better according to benchmark videos on YT

Single channel RAM is not enough for a high refresh rate/high FPS gameplay. I am 100% sure that if you get another stick of RAM your FPS will improve. Your CPU is basically starved for memory bandwidth.

Just now, SachinS78 said:

i dont understand what you're talking about, there's no option in CSGO's graphics option to manually select the GPU

it shouldnt be necessary to disable the iGPU so i think csgo just picked really high graphics settings with the new GPU 

• 7 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, SachinS78 said:

That cripples ryzen no wonder you are getting bad performance ryzen needs dual channel. Also the system will use the gpu the display is connected to that is as simple as it gets. So if you want to use the 1650 connect the display to it.

But really your issue is just having a single stick of ram. Get the same one again and put it in the correct slot to enable dual channel and enjoy a pretty darn big performance boost