Warehouse and Logistics Simulator - Most boring game ever??

Askew

I want to play to see how badly I can break it.

Quote me to get a reply!

Ha ha ha. I think it's gonna be difficult to top that one. Although I do hate it when things like this come out, because it makes the simulation genre look cheap.

If its driving a forklift thar would be fun too bad I can just go hop on Posted Image and just do it for real

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

Don´t want it? give it to me :) i like simulators. 

11 euro, not too bad but i just bought Rust this morning.....

Rust is not in the same league as this thing, rust is a game about naked men with rocks!

If its driving a forklift thar would be fun too bad I can just go hop on aje2yhyt.jpg and just do it for real

Forklifts are so much fun to drive! Especially electric ones.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Mod the sim game and you have naked men in forklifts.

LMFAO!! You have no idea how fast that made me laugh. :lol:

except they jerk sometimes when you let go of a hydraulic and step on the gas lol... thats annoying

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

@Dragon1212 Well, the drive is usually hydraulic, you know.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

except they jerk sometimes when you let go of a hydraulic and step on the gas lol... thats annoying

our yale is dual electric engines. however the sudden power increase from the sudden cut out of the hydro pump makes the damn thing lurch sometimes.

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

Ha ha ha. I think it's gonna be difficult to top that one. Although I do hate it when things like this come out, because it makes the simulation genre look cheap.

Yeah, a lot of these sims do, especially annoying seeing as the sim genre is full of gems

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Well I think flight sim , euro truck sim 2 both hit the gem list so list some others!

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

One day all these Simulation games will end up as training programs for actual management work

Not so fun if you worked in a place where the warehouse was below street level and getting up to the loading dock required riding an lift that was so small

a wrong move 8 inches backwards meant a 7 foot drop, likely ending upside down or on the side.

That's what I did for years at a place in an ancient building.

I worked at another place in Toronto where black ice would form on the loading dock in the winter

people slid off the dock 6 feet down several times, all landing on the wheels each time luckily.

If its driving a forklift thar would be fun too bad I can just go hop on Posted Image and just do it for real

I can do the same thing during the summer, and we have 5 lifts, only 1 is electric though, although it does have a swingy thing so you can rotate the pallet 180 and put it in the racking

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

Sadly ours don't just have side shift attachment.

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

There's a simulator for just about everything now, huh.

I pass lol.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

There's a simulator for just about everything now, huh.

I pass lol.

LTT Forum Browsing Simulator coming Q1 2015

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I've worked with it irl. I know it's boring xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"