Speakers for 5.1 Surround

Worth

I need two more speakers for my 5.1 surround setup. I already have the sub, center and sides; I just need the rear. Should I get:

Polk RTiA1

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1

Or are there any other suggestions (I would prefer would grain)

Thanks, Worth

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

What do you have as sides? Pick something from the same Brand/lineup, imo, just to make sure you get the same timbre.

What do you have as sides? Pick something from the same Brand/lineup, imo, just to make sure you get the same timbre.

I got them for free and a pair costs $1000 so yea.... Not buying the same thing. Side speakers are TBI Majestic Diamond II

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

I got them for free and a pair costs $1000 so yea.... Not buying the same thing. Side speakers are TBI Majestic Diamond II

Didn't necessarily say to get the exact same thing. I'd go with the Wharfedale.

Didn't necessarily say to get the exact same thing. I'd go with the Wharfedale.

Why do you say so? (Just curious)

Both have "Diamond" in the name. :D

I just think Wharfedale's gonna be the better brand, but of course the price reflects that. You shouldn't be disappointed by Polk if you wanna save the cash.

it may sound more composed if you go with the same series in the front and the back.

you wouldn't want tons of bass in the rear and treble high in the front.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

If it all sounds weird due to them being too different,can just return them.

it may sound more composed if you go with the same series in the front and the back.

you wouldn't want tons of bass in the rear and treble high in the front.