EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 11GB GDDR5X iCX Technology Graphics Card...

Garvit123

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Think about it logically, $49.98 for a 1080ti? Either it's a scam or they meant to put $499.80. I don't know how eBay would handle it if the seller put the wrong price and you bought it, but I would stay away from it. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No, they price is right, you need to read the description. You are buying the original Package, so the cardboard box without the graphics card. Still overpriced if you ask me. Obviously the seller is trying to scam people because unless you know those kind of tricks, you would buy it. I would report the seller and have his or her account flagged. Likely he or she has done the same thing before and thus needed to create a new account.

• 4 weeks later...

i bought it but it was a scam so got my money back 

1 hour ago, Garvit123 said:

i bought it but it was a scam so got my money back 

Lol after all the advisory and @Applefreak explaining, you still bought it?

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6