Lian Li 011 alternative?

ramm

I think this is the best looking case there currently is. But im just wondering are there any alternatives? With the similar design that is. Glass on both front+side and fans coming from the back.

Also i'm not sure if a new version of this case is coming out soon and if I should wait or not.

Thanks

43 minutes ago, ramm said:

I think this is the best looking case there currently is. But im just wondering are there any alternatives? With the similar design that is. Glass on both front+side and fans coming from the back.

Also i'm not sure if a new version of this case is coming out soon and if I should wait or not.

Thanks

So many that I’m wondering if those are the only actual criteria.

Most modern cases have air front to back.  A lot of them have glass both sides.  Especially if you’re willing to pay a premium.  With Lian Li you also generally get an aluminum case which may matter.  They also like special screws.

Personally, Ive never understood glass period much less glass both sides.  Glass on the main face means you get no side air but do get to look at the innards.  Glass both sides means on side is nothing but a mass of cables and mostly means cable management is extra critical because there’s nowhere to hide your crimes.  People like it though so such cases are made.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, ramm said:

No reason to wait for a new O11D, the current one is fantastic in every way. 

There are a few knockoffs. Antec has their P120 as an example. I think there's one other notable one but I cant think of it off the top of my herad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25