Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Hi everyone! :)

I have a cool story for how I got my name actually, and that is I stay up past midnight a lot and I'm partly robotic. For real, not even joking you, my legs are both prosthetic and I got a pretty sweet design put on them. Don't worry, my floor doesn't actually look like that normally haha. :P

1044230_641927092501709_608849405_n.jpg

I have a cool story for how I got my name actually, and that is I stay up past midnight a lot and I'm partly robotic. For real, not even joking you, my legs are both prosthetic and I got a pretty sweet design put on them. Don't worry, my floor doesn't actually look like that normally haha. :P

That's badass!

That's badass!

Thanks! I feel obligated to one up myself next time I get new ones, not sure what the outcome will be. 

Not much to say about it. I was mainly known by the name galaxy366 but I wanted something without numbers and short. A friend came and said ''What about Zyre?'' Since then I used it besides my other ID of-course. 

Based off my first Xbox gamertag back in '06. I'm not original so I've kept it as a username.

Well this'll sound a little silly, mines a combo of a few usernames that I've used over the years, MAXiyfat (called my self that cause was about 130kg when I was 17), tWITkill from the ol C&C renegade days, and 44 was just a random number. I use it every I log into except RcGroups.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

vargasmir01

vargas: First last name

mir: Initials from second last name

01: The year I picked this username (2001)

Nothing too fancy, just straight and unforgettable ;)

That's cool!

District 9 (Favourite film)

Dis - The

Strict - Strict

9 - Nein

The_Strict_Nein

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Horses. Horses are BRUTAL. Also, horses are sexy. Like, REALLY sexy. If a horse wants you dead, they will crush you with 1-2 thousand pounds of meaty horsey goodness. So why wouldn't I want to be a horse?

THEREFORE they are metal. Also, I love metal (Great Deep White-black-WAccepurpleSP MegaIron Slaythrax PanteraAmonNiletallicAmarth Motor-priestdeathbituary Sabbath is my favorite band. They are Heavy Rock blackened tectonic Celtic black-crust-thrash Nipplecore with jazz fusion). \m/

Flaming helps emphasize the fact that the horse I am is METAL.

Now going back and looking at the flaming part, I officially declare that it is able to be a reference to the burning HOT AMD Radeon r9 290x (Hot referring to the heat output and the fact that the reference design and the manufacturer's [MSI, XFX, Sapphire, etc.] many designs are just sexy) which I would love to own but can't because I lack that stinky green substance that these strange primates value so much. Why don't they just accept grass or something? It's green, too, and easier for horsekind to access. Stinky humans and your stinky green stuff. And of course no one would hire a horse, so I can't get any of this blasted "money." Racists! Anyways, I digress. The reference to the R9 290x was not placed there originally, but now it is, and it's more because of the aesthetics of the card than the TDP.

I don't overclock... I OGREclock.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

C6ZR1 = Corvette generation + model type

Just thought it looked look with the combination of letters+numbers as a user name so I use it.

And I also really like cars...a lot   :P

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I'm horrible.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I don't really know how I found this name... It appears to be a band and game but I think it's not to be/get in Bad Company. :P

while (alive == true) { breathe(); }

iam just finish playing hitman absolution and i want to make an account on linustechtips but i don't have an idea.....

soo agent 47 is the first and only thing i can think off soo.... yeah that was it

My username is because I'm squeezable and smushy and a Gamer...that's about it

How do you people know what to put here ?

Mine is just my preferred name with my year of birth. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

BklynSupra

Bklyn = short for Brooklyn and its my hometown in NY

Supra = I own a '92 Toyota Supra

I started off with Torrc and then after a few years, I redid my name to Needalight. A lot of people seem to have trouble saying it for some reason but its simple, Need a light. What does it mean? Its simply a quote the Starcraft firebat says. Iv had this name for 5 years now. 

Its the first sound on this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5ZbWY_Cb8

DigitalHermit came about from my tendency to be shut in my home for weeks at a time because I'm too busy with my computer or too busy studying...

Wasaa12= wasaa is from the movie scary movie when scream calls Shorty and 12 from the month that i was born

I've been using my username since I was 11, back in intermediate school. My friends and I played some online RPG game (I know it wasn't runescape) and I was trying to think of a name for a dark elfish assassin, and my friend though up "Mataza" and it stuck. I've used it for almost every username since. The NZ part of my username pays respect to the fact that I was born in, and still live in New Zealand.

Also @DLM_012 same grad year :D

I've been using this username for about 3 years now and it started when my friends noticed that on my Starbucks they had written something that looked like Speiner so from then to now they have called me Speiner.

Mine was a mistake. I meant to enter jolux but my brother put in Builder at the last minute.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /