CORSAIR WATER COOLING BS CALLED OUT!

I am not corsair just a better PC builder than Linus and better than Corsair also as I use graphine and cool everything both the air flows in parallel and the water flows in parallel. 
I build computers for Microsoft offices AI ML PROJECTS
.  Using cold air not hot exhaust air obviously. 
Also I vacuum pump the water to 1/3 atmosphere pressure so that I use the latent heat transfer of boiling water to cool the CPU (like a heat pipe hybrid).

Ok Corsair still comes out looking VERY BAD = stoopid - they seem not to have handled this well!  

Sorry in advance, I use strong words in the interest of science, do not take it personally, facts count, not politics or lies!  I sting everybody with the same justice - justice is blind.
So BOTH parties Linus and Corsair are BRAIN D3AD SCIENTISTS comparing apples with frogs!     Why?

Linus you need a whole new and fair challenge to put this right!   MOST OF YOUR VIEWERS WERE FOOLED BY THE OUTRAGEOUS LACK OF SCIENCE AND LACK OF FAIRNESS, I AM NOT!

YOUTUBE title: I’ve been water cooling wrong for YEARS - $HXT Manufacturers Say"  referring to Corsair.

We have many lies going on at the same time ... it is so funny ...  I correct them in 4 points all of which sting and are scientific also - do not take it personally - facts count not politics. 

1) What Corsair did wrong was forget about the water temperature heat gradient inside the block is the primary heat transfer surface (ie must have a high thermal gradient, thin copper interface, fast cold water, large surface area in the block that is) and the SECOND heat transfer interface are the radiators.  Now having 2 radiators ALSO makes the water pump need to work less hard (if in parallel) and the water flow faster IN THE BLOCK hence 19.8C lower temperature in the video even with the second radiator in a DUM8 A55 LOCATION AT THE EXHAUST as you see in the video! 

2) Linus also DID NOT COMPARE 2 radiators in PARALLEL AIR FLOW AS both inputs SIDE BY SIDE INPUTS (not serial and NOT EXHAUSTS) which was the WHOLE POINT.  THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAIR COMPARISON. Instead he stubbornly compared 2 radiators with a second one being VERY inefficient (HOT EXHAUST TAKING HEAT FROM THE FIRST RADIATOR AND THE MB) and compared that with only one radiator.  OH MAN HARDLY FAIR!!!!!

CONCLUSION we compared apples  to frogs,  UNFAIR and UNSCIENTIFIC BOTH OF YOU!  YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE DUAL INPUT DOUBLE RADIATOR TEST THAT IS F&%$ MISSING!!!!!

3) Corsair is unscientific because they think that one radiator is just as good or better than 2.  DUHHH YOU FORGOT THE HARD WORKING PUMP AND THE WATER BLOCK THERMAL HEAT GRADIENT AND FASTER WATER FLOW RATE WITH 2 RADIATORS IS A BIGGER FACTOR and 20C TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE PROVES THAT!

4) Excuse me, I see somebody  did build a HUGE SERVER with 6 stacked series airflow radiators cable tied together as a giant sandwich that was SOOOOOOO BR4IIIIIIIN D3AAAAAD THAT NO WONDER
CORSAIR REACHED OUT!  WHAT CORSAIR DID NOT THINK OUT CLEARLY IS THAT LOTS OF RADIATORS MAKE THE COOLING BLOCK WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY ALSO EVEN WITH THE RADIATORS IN STOOPID MODE LAYOUT!

• Linus so why not compare 2 radiators with 2 radiators - obvious.  One PC with a dum6 a55 exhaust radiator and another with 2 parallel input radiators (not brain de4d serial high resistance air flow).
  • Also make sure the 2 radiators are paralleled in water flow AND parallel in airflow !   I REPEAT paralleled in water flow AND parallel in airflow!!!!!
  • Other thermal you tube sites level the playing field by making the NOISE levels the same for the comparison and then comparing thermal efficiency!  That is a far better way.  And they use scientific thermometers, not the MB to measure temperature.

END OF STING.

K

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

So did someone at Corsair get his kid to make a forum meme or is this legit? Not sure if I should laugh or worry when reading the rainbow of rage above

Sorry the text wall is like FortNite builder mode on steroids!😆

Cool story, bro. Telling a YouTube channel exactly what their video should be called and be about, then exactly how their video should present it, always works. Just saying, every YouTuber started with a shitty webcam, Windows Movie Maker and an idea.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, CHIEF SCIENTIST said:

Lay off the steroids man, they're bad. Try meditation or gardening

Just now, CHIEF SCIENTIST said:

Builder Mode its more like unicorn puke all rainbow y

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

This might have been interesting if it was written up slightly more professionally. It makes it unnecessarily difficult to comprehend among all the feces.

My favorite line... 

Sorry in advance, I use strong words in the interest of science, do not take it personally, facts count, not politics or lies!  I sting everybody with the same justice - justice is blind.

Means = I am going to be a dick, cuz science.  :)

Looks like Trump's ego got its own LTT Forum account.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

* thread cleaned & locked *

I suggest everyone take some time to read the Community Standards (including the OP) ;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !