First Time RGBer Here

Alrighty folks, just waiting on my video card and ram at this point but thought I would get some help/feedback on if I need anything else to get the maximum RGB out of this build.

Any links to videos good to watch on setting RGB up, or things like that. Or just some personal tips/tricks will be great.

I haven't built a rig in 8 years or kept up with tech so NVMe is new to me lol. 

Thanks for your help folks.

sounds like a lodaed quetion to me? its like asking what car should i buy.... depends on whats your budget, what you what to work with what. is it going to be all rgb or all argb, what mb heads do you have? skys the limmit here.

if your plnaing on buying rgb fans that ied  start there or just an in an rgb stip for cheaper rgb. first find out what mb header you got! then pick all argb or all rgb then look to see if they all have the same connectors. or if you want software control pic and usb controller and the eco system that works with that controller or if your mad like me diy and make your own connectors and adapters....

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

sorry i was a bit gitty mood haha so i wish rgb all had standers and all worked with each other and wish there was a good quality guide on rgb....but that's a dream. there so many variables its hard to list them all in a easay to understand way. or latest i haven not found it...im still learning it myself.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

12 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

sorry i was a bit gitty mood haha so i wish rgb all had standers and all worked with each other and wish there was a good quality guide on rgb....but that's a dream. there so many variables its hard to list them all in a easay to understand way. or latest i haven not found it...im still learning it myself.

Not sure if you understand the question.

I have all of the above listed equipment.

I am asking if there is any other things I must have/nice to have.

Any videos, tips and trick.

Super basic stuff.

So sure call it a loaded question, its a starting point.

8 hours ago, LARPStrong_Carter said:

Not sure if you understand the question.

I have all of the above listed equipment.

I am asking if there is any other things I must have/nice to have.

Any videos, tips and trick.

Super basic stuff.

So sure call it a loaded question, its a starting point.

w/e i was just saying  there no good video to tell you about everything rgb. and i cant suggest anything with out an budget... and what you want.