MrSpeaker's Alpha Dogs

_ASSASSIN_

Looking at the specs they seem to be a decent pair of headphones. Seem to have a good built quality and nice specs to them, the frequency response is really good for headphones, they usually go that low. I don't know if they are worth the $600, but they also might be completely be worth it.

I don't like them in terms of looks.

congrats I really don't care about that at all, I'm asking specifically for the quality of the build and sound

I'll edit my first post

If they are based on the t50-RP and it's glorious copper accents wouldn't the modded ones be a cheaper and probably just as good alternative?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Looking at the specs they seem to be a decent pair of headphones. Seem to have a good built quality and nice specs to them, the frequency response is really good for headphones, they usually go that low. I don't know if they are worth the $600, but they also might be completely be worth it.

Specs are mostly useless I can guarantee that they roll off just like any other dynamic speaker. More so MrSpeakers are just heavily rebranded headphones, last I checked the mad dog was nothing more the a rebranded NXG headphone. ( on mobile or I would dig up my facts)

Specs are mostly useless I can guarantee that they roll off just like any other dynamic speaker. More so MrSpeakers are just heavily rebranded headphones, last I checked the mad dog was nothing more the a rebranded NXG headphone. ( on mobile or I would dig up my facts)

Just searched it also, Found the same information. They are probably worth only $180 or less

it's t50rp drivers with a 3d printed casing and a grub screw to adjust how they sound

and what looks like some headband padding and different ear pads.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

it's t50rp drivers with a 3d printed casing and a grub screw to adjust how they sound

and what looks like some headband padding and different ear pads.

Don't forget that sheet metal headphone stand!

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."