HELP ME PLEASE! XD

OzzyCurtis321

Hi,
My name is Oscar, I have recently got into PC's and tech and I was wondering how I could improve my system without spending loads of money as I only have £12 ))):
it would be really handy if you could tell me where I could most improve.
My specs are:

GTX 750Ti 2GB OC
i5 3450
8gb Ballistix Sport
550w unbranded PSU
120GB Kingston SATA SSD
500GB HDD

Many Thanks,
Oscar Curtis 🙂

Edited by LogicalDrm
Part of content removed

1 hour ago, OzzyCurtis321 said:

Hi,

Usually you upgrade a system because you are not happy with its performance in something you do on it. What is your PC lacking in at the moment?

Edited by LogicalDrm

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, OzzyCurtis321 said:

My name is Oscar and I am 13 years old

first of all, welcome to the club 😃 wish i have had the opportunity to get into pc building or computers in general when i was your age

4 minutes ago, OzzyCurtis321 said:

where I could most improve

given your specs, and your budget, i guess you could throw that 12 bucks at some additional fans to get decent caseventilation, if you havent already, and OC the snot out of that 750ti.

other than that there isnt really much i can think of.

generally i have to agree with @minibois 

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

9 minutes ago, minibois said:

Usually you upgrade a system because you are not happy with its performance in something you do on it. What is your PC lacking in at the moment?

well, i want to play some modern games (e.g. Just Cause 4, Rust) but my GPU just cant handle it. I have OC'd my card to pretty much the max and i cant overclock my cpu very much.

4 minutes ago, LauriHimself said:

first of all, welcome to the club 😃 wish i have had the opportunity to get into pc building or computers in general when i was your age

given your specs, and your budget, i guess you could throw that 12 bucks at some additional fans to get decent caseventilation, if you havent already, and OC the snot out of that 750ti.

other than that there isnt really much i can think of.

generally i have to agree with @minibois 

Okay, thanks for the help!

11 minutes ago, OzzyCurtis321 said:

well, i want to play some modern games (e.g. Just Cause 4, Rust) but my GPU just cant handle it

actually, i am pretty sure it can. it is only depending on what settings you use

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

14 minutes ago, OzzyCurtis321 said:

well, i want to play some modern games (e.g. Just Cause 4, Rust) but my GPU just cant handle it. I have OC'd my card to pretty much the max and i cant overclock my cpu very much.

Can't really do much without spending money (other than overclocking).

Try to lower your settings as @LauriHimself suggested.

The 750 Ti should be decent for Medium 1080p in this day-and-age.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You might luck into something decent with ebay/criegs list, but that is very much a YMMV thing and do so with the aid of a parent if it involves any form of in person pickup. But check always to see what it retails for new and in any case you are likely to need more scratch before doing that.

If you want to play rust, you should get another 8gb stick of ram as rust requires 16gb minimum system memory.

Spend the $12 on some games the PC can play and have fun. 

No point having a PC capable but not being able to afford the games.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

if i were you i would save a little more than 12£ and buy more ram space or change the gpu for a slightly better one.

CPU :intel i9 7980XE    Motherboard : Asus Rampage VI Extreme   GPU: Asus Rog Strix 2080 ti    

Ram : 4x16 64gb G.skill Trident z royal DDR4 3000  Cooling;  coolermaster liquid ML360R AIO + x6 Noctua NF-F12 3000RPM push pull fans on bothsides of the AIO

STORAGE512gb Samsung m.2 970 Pro [Boot] , 2tb samsung m.2 970 evo   , 4tb samsung ssd 870 evo , 8tb seagate barracuda

Powersupply : Corsair AX1600i watt Titanium + fully modular  Case : Thermaltake level 20 RGB +