Having some audio issues with a stream/recording

bcredeur97

I'm having some sort of audio issue at my church for our streaming and recording setup. We are currently in service, so here's the link to the stream: http://ustream.tv/channel/new-beginning-fellowship-church/

Anyway notice when it gets quiet there is some sort of noise resembling some sort of interference.

Our setup is a bit "ghetto" we're using a small Panasonic camera, with audio being routed from our soundboard into an avermedia C875 (live gamer portable). Software being used is xsplit.

In between the soundboard and the LGP though is a Olympus LS-100 recorder just for audio, we are coming out of that and into the LGP. I have tried going direct to the board but I can't figure out the issue. The LS-100 gets a clear signal but both the camera and computer and LGP inputs always make the noise.

Any help?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Pastor is now preaching and it's really bad now... Not really tolerable to be honest. Any ideas guys?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Only way to get rid of that is better hardware, better software, or better settings. @mr moose?

I just don't get how when I connect a line from our Presonus board to our LS-100 it works beautifully, quality is amazing. But as soon as I connect it to the line in on the camera, the input on the LGP or even an input to the motherboard on the PC it makes that noise. It's really aggravating... People are complaining and I'm clueless on how to solve the issue.

Spoiler

I am listening to the stream now, but the only noise I can hear is background hiss, which is fairly standard for a room like that.  Can you describe what the noise sounds like.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.