[Unofficial LTT] NZXT H440 Owners Club

Beautiful build, man. Really digging the blue; well done.

Thank you, I appreciate it! Just got the rest of my RAM and the 8 pin braided cable, now all's left is for my 970 to arrive :)

EJSF9YXh.jpg

Case - NZXT H440 CPU - Intel i7 3770k RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz PSU - OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W HDD - Crucial MX100 256GBSSD/Western Digital 640GB HDD GPU - Zotac GTX 460 768MB OC Monitors - Dual Samsung 27" 1080p Phone - Lumia 830

Thank you, I appreciate it! Just got the rest of my RAM and the 8 pin braided cable, now all's left is for my 970 to arrive :)

-snip-

Sweet! I look forward to the update

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share some pictures of my build so far!

Side view

Inside the case

Cable management

Tidy cable management

I am hoping to get the system finished in the next few months, I just need to get the SSD's, GPU('s?), RAM and the corsair replacement case fans (Full specs are in my signature)

Future Build: Intel i7-4790K // Corsair H100i GTX in Pull // ASUS Maximus VII Hero // HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) 2133Mhz // ASUS Strix Nvidia 980Ti (Still to purchase) // Corsair HX1000i (With CableMod C-Series Black/Red cables) // Storage / HyperX Savage 240GB  SSD / HyperX Savage 480GB SSD / Seagate Baracuda 3TB HDD // NZXT H440 Black/Red (With SP120 QE's x3 as intake, AF140 QE x1 exhaust) [still to purchase and intall the fans] // Windows 10 Home // Case extras / mnpctech.com clear replacement CNC machined H440 replacement window (Still to buy) / Bitfenix Alcamy 2.0 Magnetic white LED strip (Have pre-ordered)

Hello fellow h440 owners! I was wondering if any of you have spray painted any of your components to match the h440 black/red. I am looking to follow a theme but just can't find the right red to spray paint some parts. If any of you have, a link would be greatly appreciated:D

Because I don't want to remove the panel every time I need to and then put it back on...

lol if you cut a hole in the front you can never cover it back up

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

lol if you cut a hole in the front you can never cover it back up

That is the point, I want to cut it out and leave it like that, just slap a magnetic filter on the front, I want better airflow and I wont sacrifice much of the looks anyways ;) I am not the first nor last to do this modification to the front panel ;)

That is the point, I want to cut it out and leave it like that, just slap a magnetic filter on the front, I want better airflow and I wont sacrifice much of the looks anyways ;) I am not the first nor last to do this modification to the front panel ;)

as for sacrificing looks, well thats subjective but given that most people buy this case for its clean look then ........ you will sacrifice the value of the case if you ever come to sell it

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

as for sacrificing looks, well thats subjective but given that most people buy this case for its clean look then ........ you will sacrifice the value of the case if you ever come to sell it

Not to sound like a dick, but I tend to look at my monitor, not the case :) also, the huge cut-out will be covered by a custom made magnetic white filter, so the looks will not suffer that much :) Also, I don't plan to sell any part of my PC, just check my specs - why should I sell anything? :D

Hello everybody, I am getting a H440 white edition very soon and I have a question about the fan controller. What kind of a molex connector is it? I have a male 3 pin molex like the on the picture.

(I found the one on the picture on google but i have exactly the same model.) 

Will this cable work to power the fan controller? 

845473004_898.jpg

Hello everybody, I am getting a H440 white edition very soon and I have a question about the fan controller. What kind of a molex connector is it? I have a male 3 pin molex like the on the picture.

(I found the one on the picture on google but i have exactly the same model.)

Will this cable work to power the fan controller?

845473004_898.jpg

That is a molex to 6-pin PCIE adaptor. It's meant to power a graphics card.

The fan controller is powered by a molex to 3 pin fan header that is already included in the case.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

So everything i need will be included in the case, thanks for the help! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about replacing the 3 120s with fractal venturis and putting 3 bitfenix spectre pros (2 120s in the top back) and 1 120 in the back) as exhaust... I can't fit a 140 anymore due to replacing my window with tempered glass lol.

Here is my h440 btw. Since we're all posting here :3 used to be the standard white one. Working on the psu cover panel atm so it's not in the pic yet

post-246833-0-15237900-1438533490_thumb.

Hey guys, Im planning on buying a H440 but I heard this case has some problems with airflow. I love the design so I still want to get it but that would mean I need to find a CPU cooler that would suit this case. Im deciding between a Noctua NHD15 or a krakenx61 (or another aio suggestions). The only reason im a little hesitant is that I keep hearing horror sotries about the krakens pump. Anyone with experience with either of these in their case willing to give me a run down on temps etc? Much appreciated.

Hey guys, Im planning on buying a H440 but I heard this case has some problems with airflow. I love the design so I still want to get it but that would mean I need to find a CPU cooler that would suit this case. Im deciding between a Noctua NHD15 or a krakenx61 (or another aio suggestions). The only reason im a little hesitant is that I keep hearing horror sotries about the krakens pump. Anyone with experience with either of these in their case willing to give me a run down on temps etc? Much appreciated.

its not that bad to be fair and you can always take the front off if it gets bad

I don't have any issue on mine woth a H100i GTX in the top

Future Build: Intel i7-4790K // Corsair H100i GTX in Pull // ASUS Maximus VII Hero // HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) 2133Mhz // ASUS Strix Nvidia 980Ti (Still to purchase) // Corsair HX1000i (With CableMod C-Series Black/Red cables) // Storage / HyperX Savage 240GB  SSD / HyperX Savage 480GB SSD / Seagate Baracuda 3TB HDD // NZXT H440 Black/Red (With SP120 QE's x3 as intake, AF140 QE x1 exhaust) [still to purchase and intall the fans] // Windows 10 Home // Case extras / mnpctech.com clear replacement CNC machined H440 replacement window (Still to buy) / Bitfenix Alcamy 2.0 Magnetic white LED strip (Have pre-ordered)

ezMiIti.jpg

Here's my build that is still under progress. Got the parts yesterday, but waiting for another shipment. Fully functional now, love the case so much! Specs comin soon, added a secondary SSD this morning and set up a RAID-0 configuration, works wonders :)

Already ordered a full set of sleeved white cables, so I can get some more white components around the motherboard for contrast. As well as replacing the fan with a LED at the top, and adding 2 LED strips(1 top, 1 bottom). Will update with further pictures once the parts have arrived.

i5-4690k | GALAX HoF 980Ti | MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | 2xHyperX Fury 8GB @ 2133MHz | 2x240GB Kingston SSD in RAID-0 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | NZXT H440 | Corsair H75 | Corsair RM750

Do not go gentle, into that good night.

As far as I can tell, I have the only Orange H440, not only on this thread, but on this forum. And while that's pretty cool and unique, it's also kinda saddening. Does nobody like orange?

As far as I can tell, I have the only Orange H440, not only on this thread, but on this forum. And while that's pretty cool and unique, it's also kinda saddening. Does nobody like orange?

I love orange, I would have an orange build over a red one any day! But blue is still my favorite and they seem to be getting rarer and rarer these days as ROG red becomes everyone's favorite and MSI continues to bless our world with there RED ONLY (Pretty much with a few exceptions! I have nothing against MSI just with they have more blue or ORANGE, and yes I have seen there new GPU's in different colors) color schemes!

I would love to do a orange build one day, maybe as a small LAN rig? But to far into my sexy black and blue build to change my mind now!

So yes I do think it is a little sad, the orange products that are out there, such as the gigabyte SOC boards with 'Gigabyte' orange themes, are actually very VERY good just people do not like to break off from the red freight train! New builders quickly see alot of red & blue system themes and follow them!

So there my little rant (almost) at why company's should do more RGB and offer more colors (not against RED!!!! I quite like it) for their products!

Thankyou ;)  

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

I love orange, I would have an orange build over a red one any day! But blue is still my favorite and they seem to be getting rarer and rarer these days as ROG red becomes everyone's favorite and MSI continues to bless our world with there RED ONLY (Pretty much with a few exceptions! I have nothing against MSI just with they have more blue or ORANGE, and yes I have seen there new GPU's in different colors) color schemes!

I would love to do a orange build one day, maybe as a small LAN rig? But to far into my sexy black and blue build to change my mind now!

So yes I do think it is a little sad, the orange products that are out there, such as the gigabyte SOC boards with 'Gigabyte' orange themes, are actually very VERY good just people do not like to break off from the red freight train! New builders quickly see alot of red & blue system themes and follow them!

So there my little rant (almost) at why company's should do more RGB and offer more colors (not against RED!!!! I quite like it) for their products!

Thankyou ;)

Lol, I enjoyed the rant.

I'm actually really sick of the Red and Black "gamer" builds that are literally everywhere. I used to hate how it looked but simply for its uniqueness I really like the gold Asus boards that didn't really go with anything. Now their whole lineup is basically red and black boards and products. Except NOW the hype train is Black and White builds, monochrome color schemes and simplicity that just looks boring to me (@1Scotty1 you are the exception to this because your build is absolutely gorgeous).

Yours is one of few blue builds around and one of very few blue H440 builds, and it looks phenomenal. I just think people should take pride in making their PC's as unique as possible; if not with the selection of performance pieces (CPU, graphics card, etc.) then with their choice of motherboard and case, and which RAM they choose.

I modified my H440 front panel for better airflow. Some will say this "ruins the aesthetic of the case" and while I can somewhat agree to a certain degree, a 12 degree C drop in temps is enough to say it was well worth the time and effort. And I personally think it look great. Let me know your thoughts.

Y3Ofvgcl.jpg

I modified my H440 front panel for better airflow. Some will say this "ruins the aesthetic of the case" and while I can somewhat agree to a certain degree, a 12 degree C drop in temps is enough to say it was well worth the time and effort. And I personally think it look great. Let me know your thoughts.

Y3Ofvgcl.jpg

take the front off.....simples

take the front off.....simples

K