COVID Event entry corrections!

I'm am not sure I was added peppery  as I can not see myself on the user statistics list...

User: fArGo1911

Thanks in advance! :)

Noob here. I Hope I am not too late, but I signed up a while ago and am not sure If i entered the right name, I was having issues getting my password at the time.

LTT User: its.mitchell

FAH User: Mitchell_Pell

Sorry and thanks,

Mitchell.

12 hours ago, steelo said:

I'm not sure why you're not showing that I'm signed up, I clicked on the link below, entered my LTT name and folding name on Tuesday. I've since resubmitted my entry this morning. I'm also using LTT team # to give them credit...Per the instructions you listed, that looks to be everything...Is there anything else that I need to do? I definitely want to make sure that I'm part of this! Thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSei02pXapsdnujcXC-4v15iiuRRtXHx63iFgB0YVnF8e4n0xg/formResponse

**edit: Now that I think of it, I MAY have used the name of this thread for the LTT name instead of my username...duh...

There were a few of those. Your morning submission was successful and you will be on the final list posted shortly!

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

2 hours ago, NarielleD said:

I think something happened when I entered my LTT Forums username, but I don't see myself on the list. Joined earlier today (March 26) and folding name is the same as my LTT Forums name. Not sure if I am an invalid entry? :(

Thanks for joining the team! We haven't updated the list sense you signed up. You are on the list though!

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

2 hours ago, fArGo1911 said:

I'm am not sure I was added peppery as I can not see myself on the user statistics list...

User: fArGo1911

Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks for joining! We have you listed with the same name for both forum and F@H. Around 2357

1 hour ago, its.mitchell said:

Noob here. I Hope I am not too late, but I signed up a while ago and am not sure If i entered the right name, I was having issues getting my password at the time.

LTT User: its.mitchell

FAH User: Mitchell_Pell

Sorry and thanks,

Mitchell.

Thanks for joining! That info matches ours. You are all set!

I'm rank 647 - forum name used to be Baos and folding name used to be Pao, but now it's Quackwich for forum name and Baos for folding name.

Thanks!

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

I'm sorry, I'm struggling to find the list to make sure that I am included.

My folding identity is: DomeWax

EDIT: sorry, I'm a dope. Found it!!

Edited by Federated
found the list

Corrections are now closed!

Thank you for taking the time to sign up!

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

@leadeater can you lock this thread please. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240