COVID Event entry corrections!

4020 Richiemuk

Richard_Meehan

should be

4020   Richiemuk   Richiemuk 

Thanks

In the form I put my FAH username as QuartzChameleon, but it should actually be Quartzchameleon (C not capitalised). I'm not sure if the FAH usernames are case sensitive or not.

Cheers

3043 Matthew Ong Matthew

I changed my F@H name to MatthewOng instead of just Matthew

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

I started folding yesterday on the LTT team as SARankDirector, today I created a forum account with the same name, will i be automatically added to the list?

Just got my passkey and was informed that hyphens "-" are not supported characters

5600 Folding Name should be Wu_Ping_Cough

I know for a fact I signed up a few days ago, but I don't see my name on here? The stats page shows I have about 11.1M points right now.

Folding name is ZeroGee, Forum name is ZeroDisorder.

45 minutes ago, SARankDirector said:

I started folding yesterday on the LTT team as SARankDirector, today I created a forum account with the same name, will i be automatically added to the list?

Thanks for joining the team! No you won't be added automatically. This is for the event specifically referenced here.

Please sign up with your forum name and folding name at the link in that thread. Please double check your entries before submitting. Thanks!

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

28 minutes ago, ZeroDisorder said:

I know for a fact I signed up a few days ago, but I don't see my name on here? The stats page shows I have about 11.1M points right now.

Folding name is ZeroGee, Forum name is ZeroDisorder.

Sorry, we don't have record of your sign up please enter your info again at the link in this thread

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

712 Business Casual Sauron - BusinessCasualSauron

Updated my forum username to ensure the exact match. Please correct my forum name to read BusinessCasualSauron, making it identical with my folding@home name.

Hello! Rank 3321. My forum name is correct but my folding name is capitalized. It's Mtrox.

Hi, rank 5584, forum name 'heregoesnothing57', folding name should be 'aneemesh_vidyarthi' instead of 'heregoesnothing57'

sorry for mistake :(

Hey Buddy, Just signed up this afternoon and they just got me my passkey and changed my username for some reason. I'm now Kevin_Huff on Folding@home,

@GOTSpectrum I seem to be missing from the list unless I missed it.

Forum name and Folding name is the same.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

@GOTSpectrum I seem to be missing from the list unless I missed it.

Forum name and Folding name is the same.

You are correct, just had a check and you aren't there. Its possible the form didn't register it or some other issue. Please feel free to fill in the form again 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

8 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

You are correct, just had a check and you aren't there. Its possible the form didn't register it or some other issue. Please feel free to fill in the form again 

Re-submitted. Thanks for the quick response.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Hello

I just changed my F@H name from 'kiki443' to 'Kristijan_Belina'

Forum name remains the same: kiki443

Sorry for the inconvinience.

I don't see my name on the list yet, I signed up yesterday.

Do I have to take a new passkey for this or can I still use an old one? can't seem to find answer to that in FAQ.

Thank you

Just to check, I should be folding username dxfydd but I don't remember what I typed... lol

1814 gmelville Geoff

Sorry didn't realise it needed to be the same as forum name:

1814 gmelville gmelville

Appologizies I did not realize this needs to be case sensitive

2802 Jeremiah.schorn jeremiah.schorn

Please change to 

Jeremiah.Schorn in both columns

Cheers

Main Rig -- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Asus Tuf Gaming X570-plus (Wifi) | 4 x 8gb DDR4 G Skill Trident Z 3600Mhz | Nvidia 2060 Super | Thermaltake Lvl 20 HT | Firecuda 520 500 gb m.2 | Thermaltake 1050 Platinum | Dual Asus VG279Q Monitors

LTT forum name should be ThetaSigma (not ThetaSigma312). Both the same here and in FAH.

Been a while since I signed in...

Hello,

Put in my folding username before getting my passkey not realizing they were going to issue me a user name and passkey. Sorry im a newb to folding.

My folding name is Robert_Lincoln but I believe I signed up with my forum name as my folding name.

Thanks!