Old headset broke, trying something new

Shd0w2

So, as some of you know, recently my razer kraken 7.1's broke, and I am now in need of nice closed headphones and a mic, I really enjoyed having the headset, and Im not an audiophile, but everyones saying to get like some 558's and a snowball.... Its just the krakens fit my budget and needs, they felt good, had good sound quality (for me atleast) and were $100. SO, Im looking for a good headphone+mic combo which can be comfortable and better than the krakens for the same price, if not, I'll just get the krakens again. I was thinking about this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=525051&Q=&is=REG&A=details , but it'd leave me with $60 to spare, and I don't know any $60 headphones that have good sound quality and are comfortable like the krakens, so, suggestions?

Diamond 5 in League :)

if you want a mic go with the cheapest snowball its only something like 10 or 20 dollars more than that ad its pretty much guaranteed a better mic. but that would leave you barley anything for a set of headphones

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

So, as some of you know, recently my razer kraken 7.1's broke, and I am now in need of nice closed headphones and a mic, I really enjoyed having the headset, and Im not an audiophile, but everyones saying to get like some 558's and a snowball.... Its just the krakens fit my budget and needs, they felt good, had good sound quality (for me atleast) and were $100. SO, Im looking for a good headphone+mic combo which can be comfortable and better than the krakens for the same price, if not, I'll just get the krakens again. I was thinking about this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=525051&Q=&is=REG&A=details , but it'd leave me with $60 to spare, and I don't know any $60 headphones that have good sound quality and are comfortable like the krakens, so, suggestions?

7506, I use mine for what little gaming I do, and they work just fine. They will sound drastically different from the Razers, as they are a studio monitor. 

if you want a mic go with the cheapest snowball its only something like 10 or 20 dollars more than that ad its pretty much guaranteed a better mic. but that would leave you barley anything for a set of headphones

Why get a mic that VoIP's won't make use of? Snowflake is cheaper and a better value for most consumers. 

Nuuuu refer to previous post. 

I know, just checking different ideas.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I know, just checking different ideas.

Save your cash, and invest mostly in headphones, as they are the part that YOU will hear.