News - E3 2020 LA Cancelled :(

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

121000 Cases and 4500 deaths...... Yeah sure, its all a ruse..... I'm not sure how it can be at all construed as a trick but sure, its a ruse.

Again, I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying, or at least what I tried to convey through text as I said with the other virus that was supposed to kill us. Yes, there will be casualties as with anything. But you conveniently leave out the 67k that survived the outbreak. But to the point where its world hysteria is wild. Everything should be shutdown if its as bad as its portrayed. They're still allowing folks to take trips, and go on vacations. The ruse is having everyone go completely nuts when the big wigs have everything under control.  

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Wouldn't be ironic if he caught it lol

That would be something. If I were unfortunate enough to catch the virus, I'll just hope I'm one of the 67K survivors who stayed home and out the way.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

The most I do is wait for E3 to be over, and then click through the streams to see all the game announcements. Fuck watching the whole show, I couldn't care less. It has also been going downhill with less new stuff being shown and more things like game updates and freaking mobile games

stopped doing even that, everything that gets presented isn't even a real representation of the final product and all the focus is into pupping coal in the hype train

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

11 hours ago, GreatnessRD said:

Believe that if you like. This looks just like another ruse just as the Ebola, zika and SARs. After a couple months it will be forgotten just like the rest of the epidemics. It looks worse now since we're in the day of social media and things blowing up quickly. But to each their own. 

Wow, all these conspiracy theorists on the internet are actually real. I thought they were a ruse. But you really exist.

?

9 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

stopped doing even that, everything that gets presented isn't even a real representation of the final product and all the focus is into pupping coal in the hype train

It's nice to see what's announced so I can decide for myself what to follow. The last games I got excited about were Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, and Persona 5. Only Persona 5 was a bit of a letdown. Although I'm still keen to see more of Ghost of Tsushima, but Sony hasn't been present anyways.

5 hours ago, comander said:

Yep. 

It was fear mongering at first (without enough action). Now more stuff needs to be done. 

Hypothetically if the US government pushed for 2 weeks of "work from home" and "no travel to Asia" by mid February and then shifted to "no travel to Europe" for ~2 weeks right now, we'd be fairly solid. 

At this point I kind of wish in got it just to have it over with (ideally after I'm caught up on sleep again). I'm in a low risk group and want to not worry about infecting others in the next few months. 

literally happened yesterday.

#Muricaparrotgang

The real question was never if it would get cancelled, it's whether or not it'll ever come back. 

On 3/12/2020 at 5:53 AM, GreatnessRD said:

Again, I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying, or at least what I tried to convey through text as I said with the other virus that was supposed to kill us. Yes, there will be casualties as with anything. But you conveniently leave out the 67k that survived the outbreak. But to the point where its world hysteria is wild. Everything should be shutdown if its as bad as its portrayed. They're still allowing folks to take trips, and go on vacations. The ruse is having everyone go completely nuts when the big wigs have everything under control.  

That would be something. If I were unfortunate enough to catch the virus, I'll just hope I'm one of the 67K survivors who stayed home and out the way.

I want to call you misinformed, but really, I cant - lowkey i'm in agreement with you. MAYBE this is not that big a deal. There are however, live cases of people contracting, spreading, and even dying because of the outbreak. They have even managed to engineer AI bots that track the deaths and survivors of the coronavirus pandemic. They are at almost 70K detection now. That sucks, honestly! The reason that they're still letting people travel, is because trade and travel is the lifeline of most economies (and also because most governments are idiots to let such a gross  oversight take place).
~Engineer.AI

Engineer.AI

Another one bites the dust. As an Engineer, AI was going to be my big draw during E3. But now, Coronavirus (Covid-19) has claimed another tech conference by its teeth. This is one in a line of many meets cancelled due to the novel coronavirus pandemic. RSA conference, not even a week ago, chimed in 2 casualties. SXSW is cancelled. E3 - cancelled! A Webinar can benefit a lot, given the circumstances at hand - it would benefit my crew of about 25, who engineer AI, to attend, while being safe from the coronavirus pandemic. Will definitely miss the cringe compilations this time ;)

~Engineer.AI

Engineer.AI

On 3/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, BuckGup said:

They also cancelled SXSW

As a native Austinite, I'm OK with this. I'm glad it was cancelled by the people in charge of planning it and not solely by pressure from an online poll; Online polls shouldn't be legitimized for important things in my opinion.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

There is no E3 cringe compilation this year, I am sad :(

Intel I7-10700KF stock - Noctua NH-D15 - A15+A12x25 

Micron Ballistix Sport LT 4133MHz CL17-21-21-40 @1.45v

GIGABYTE AORUS 3090 Xtreme 1905MHz@0.919v/2010MHz@1.063v +900/750 memory clock

Seasonic PX-1000

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh 

4 hours ago, ThiccSmough said:

HAHAHHA! I wholeheartedly agree! E3 was going to be a lull this year (like the previous years). Apart from FF7, there was little incentive to watch anyways.

~Vibhor Tyagi (techie at Engineer.AI)

Engineer.AI

12 hours ago, ThiccSmough said:

Horror flashbacks of every ubishit Just Dance stage performance

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>