need help to fix my audio problem on x570 motherboard

sohail14

i just change new motherboard and amd processor from intel processor . everything is fine but my windows 10 not detecting my second audio device . it only show one audio device , another thing is both front and back audio works but only if i remove either back or front audio device . i attach image both audio headphone and speaker are connected but it only one device shows on windows , i hope you understand

erser.PNG

Did you do a fresh install of Windows and or update your drivers?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

2 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Did you do a fresh install of Windows and or update your drivers?

updated drivers but in same windows . i didnt reinstall my windows 10

Just now, sohail14 said:

updated drivers but in same windows . i didnt reinstall my windows 10

When replacing major components especially the motherboard and CPU it's always best to do a fresh install of Windows, it prevents issues like the ones you are having. 

When you updated the drivers did you just use the device manager or did you manually install them from the motherboards manufacturer webpage?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

2 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

When replacing major components especially the motherboard and CPU it's always best to do a fresh install of Windows, it prevents issues like the ones you are having. 

When you updated the drivers did you just use the device manager or did you manually install them from the motherboards manufacturer webpage?

from manufracture website msi 

Just now, sohail14 said:

from manufracture website msi 

You should try doing an in-place upgrade first, but if that doesn't work you may just need to do a format and re-install of Windows.

1 hour ago, SpookyCitrus said:

You should try doing an in-place upgrade first, but if that doesn't work you may just need to do a format and re-install of Windows.

i finished fresh reinstall windows 10 but its still not fixed . dont know why i hate this

9 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

i finished fresh reinstall windows 10 but its still not fixed . dont know why i hate this

Do either of the audio devices need drivers? Did you have something setup differently when it was intel? It could be the sound controller on the new motherboard, possibly different software. So both devices work when you have them plugged in separately but when they are both plugged in at the same time only one shows up?

7 hours ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Do either of the audio devices need drivers? Did you have something setup differently when it was intel? It could be the sound controller on the new motherboard, possibly different software. So both devices work when you have them plugged in separately but when they are both plugged in at the same time only one shows up?

yes its only one show in windows 10. my motherboard is meg ace x570 . headphone cloud alpha and creative pebble speaker . in intel board its automatically have an option on windows i can change defferent audio device but its only show one device realtek (R)  when 2 audio device are connected . do i need to update bios ? or what ?

rrte.PNG

You're supposed to reinstall windows when changing motherboards.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

You're supposed to reinstall windows when changing motherboards.

i already clean installed windows 10 . still happen eventhoug nvidia control panel available only on windows store after this

2 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

i already clean installed windows 10 . still happen eventhoug nvidia control panel available only on windows store after this

Usually there is an option to separate front and back audio outputs or tie them together, but you need to look through the settings because I have only used realtek not this MSI stuff.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

Usually there is an option to separate front and back audio outputs or tie them together, but you need to look through the settings because I have only used realtek not this MSI stuff.

there is no realtek audio manger in my pc . only realtek audio console  works and it doesnt have any option like that 

i have issue on audio playback which only show one audio device , i connected both headhone and speaker i dont know why its not showing 2nd audio plaback device but my previous mobo have that option which i can change headphone or speaker in playback , i also contact microsoft they send mail  , image down  . please help 

rrte.PNG

ygugy.PNG

erser.PNG.070d63de0399357ea667a7e465df38e7.png

its that damn realtek(R) audio.....thats windows stock version.....you have to fight windows to get your mobos driver installed. i really dont understand why its such a fight with amd boards.but windows will for some reason install the stock one. i had a hell of a time on my x570

@sohail14 You need to uninstall the stock audio driver from device manager and install the one from the motherboard website. Download the one from the motherboard website, disconnect from the internet so windows can't reinstall the drivers and uninstall the realtek driver in device manager run the installer from the motherboard website and it should update to the right drivers.

26 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

@sohail14 You need to uninstall the stock audio driver from device manager and install the one from the motherboard website. Download the one from the motherboard website, disconnect from the internet so windows can't reinstall the drivers and uninstall the realtek driver in device manager run the installer from the motherboard website and it should update to the right drivers.

i tried that over and over again , both front and back are work fine but what i miss is it doenst show 2 audio device on playback when i connect both headphone and speaker . it only works one audio output or both at same time when i disable front panel  in realtek audio console , microsoft said " your motherboard only works one audio at a time and you should unplug headphone if u want to hear on speaker "  .

23 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

i tried that over and over again , both front and back are work fine but what i miss is it doenst show 2 audio device on playback when i connect both headphone and speaker . it only works one audio output or both at same time when i disable front panel  in realtek audio console , microsoft said " your motherboard only works one audio at a time and you should unplug headphone if u want to hear on speaker "  .

If the soundcard on your motherboard only supports singular device playback then that's that, so what your saying is that you manually have to switch between devices? If you have both plugged in they don't work at the same time, which is normal. You have to select which one you want the sound to output to correct?

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

If the soundcard on your motherboard only supports singular device playback then that's that, so what your saying is that you manually have to switch between devices? If you have both plugged in they don't work at the same time, which is normal. You have to select which one you want the sound to output to correct?

yeah in my old mobo when i connect both headphone and speaker it shows on playbavk realtek audio output and realtek 2nd audio output but this motherboard only shows one realtek audio output (realtek (r) audio ) , its really annoying i need to unplug if i want to use another audio device , in my old mobo i can simply choose which audio device i want to hear

2 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

yeah in my old mobo when i connect both headphone and speaker it shows on playbavk realtek audio output and realtek 2nd audio output but this motherboard only shows one realtek audio output (realtek (r) audio ) , its really annoying i need to unplug if i want to use another audio device , in my old mobo i can simply choose which audio device i want to hear

Doing a little research it seems this is a fairly common issue for X570 boards, as @circeseye said it seems as if it will keep updating the drivers to the stock Windows and you have to force it to update to the ones for your motherboard otherwise it will have this issue.

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Doing a little research it seems this is a fairly common issue for X570 boards, as @circeseye said it seems as if it will keep updating the drivers to the stock Windows and you have to force it to update to the ones for your motherboard otherwise it will have this issue.

even all is upto date still problem came . windows , drivers etc .... microsoft simply said its your mobo type , most importantly its expensive mobo how that option is not in meg ace

6 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

even all is upto date still problem came . windows , drivers etc .... microsoft simply said its your mobo type , most importantly its expensive mobo how that option is not in meg ace

It doesn't matter if Windows says they are up to date... You have to get all the drivers from here https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MEG-X570-ACE if you are not getting the drivers from here and manually installing them then they are the wrong drivers. You have to uninstall the windows realtek driver in device manager and then install the one from the site I linked, manually, otherwise the driver you are using is wrong. If that is how you did it and Windows or Realtek is saying that the motherboard is incompatible of doing it, then you are SOL.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:20 AM, SpookyCitrus said:

It doesn't matter if Windows says they are up to date... You have to get all the drivers from here https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MEG-X570-ACE if you are not getting the drivers from here and manually installing them then they are the wrong drivers. You have to uninstall the windows realtek driver in device manager and then install the one from the site I linked, manually, otherwise the driver you are using is wrong. If that is how you did it and Windows or Realtek is saying that the motherboard is incompatible of doing it, then you are SOL.

this is what i get from microsoft

ygugy.PNG