Weird Things that Only You Seem to Like?

PlayStation 2

Sorry for the bizarrely broken title, but basically, what are some things that you think that only you happen to like? 

I'll start with a fairly obvious one, me liking VeggieTales at the age of... 19. I still happen to have a lot of the old DVDs I had from the mid-2000s.

FbNLo.png

What about you?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I dig stuff like this. Not sure why, but it's fun to see people hanging a PC from the wall. lol.

9 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I dig stuff like this. Not sure why, but it's fun to see people hanging a PC from the wall. lol.

I can jive with that. it seems pretty sick.

I absolutely love Steam Powered Giraffe type bands like The Cog is Dead, and I like bands like Ghoul-town. I also think that Saint Anger by Metallica isn't as bad as people say it is.

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

25 minutes ago, Yogi_DaBear221 said:

I absolutely love Steam Powered Giraffe type bands like The Cog is Dead, and I like bands like Ghoul-town. I also think that Saint Anger by Metallica isn't as bad as people say it is.

The Metallica documentary on St. Anger called "Some kind of Monster" is a good watch. Yeah, even Metallica's worst album is better than most albums. It's not bad, but I wouldn't come back to it eagerly. 

Lulu on the other hand... What a bore! But it's unquestionably a Lou Reed album, and Metallica looks like they're having fun. It's a  project which pleases the people involved to the detriment of everyone else. It's basically a smelly fart. And if I were rich and famous, I'd probably do the same. 

7 hours ago, Syaoran said:

Bruh.... BRUH

Say sike RIGHT NOW

Did you give it a fair try or are you basing your opinion on the memes? I especially like the third episode, it also has a real catchy opening:

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Bramimond said:

Did you give it a fair try or are you basing your opinion on the memes? I especially like the third episode, it also has a real catchy opening:

Reveal hidden contents

My good fellow, that statement you have just vocated has left me in a state of distress. If you would be so kind, please refer to that statement as nothing more than an attempt of humor and not in any way, shape or form be a true statement of any kind. I would prefer that you do so posthaste, such as directly at present or sometime in the near future.

The Ewoks in Ep 6.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

21 hours ago, Yogi_DaBear221 said:

Ghoul-town

These guys are great.

22 hours ago, kokakolia said:

Folk Punk!

I don't know if it's all like this, but that's a fun tune. Reminds me of Lemon Demon (the band) for some reason.

As to the original question, I probably shouldn't post this, but I like:

Spoiler

Blood Wings

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

16 hours ago, Bramimond said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure what I just saw, but the song is super catchy.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

@Radium_AngelThat song was the best example of folk punk (IMHO). The guy singing is "Pat the Bunny" he's in several projects and never disappoints. Most other folk punk bands just sound like angry dudes with cheap guitars. Worse, many bands are just straight up punk. The novelty wears off very quick. 

On 2/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, handymanshandle said:

me liking VeggieTales at the age of... 19.

Nothing wrong with that! I thoroughly enjoy shows like PAW Patrol and Spirit Riding Free. Sometimes a show meant for one audience has lots of hidden gems in it - or is just simply better all around when you're an adult being able to understand the nuances most shows have put in specifically for the odd one out (like us).

I'm also apparently the only one who seems to like Burger King. Everyone else just shuns it away. I don't get why either, their bacon king is amazing!

It may sound weird but trust me, try it. 

Mc Donald's French fries with soft ice cream. 

Like literally, take the fries and dip them through the ice cream. I r8 8/8 m8. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I like cornbread with milk and honey. Some people think it's weird, but I'll have it for breakfast sometimes.

4 hours ago, FakeCIA said:

I like cornbread with milk and honey. Some people think it's weird, but I'll have it for breakfast sometimes.

Oh! I like dunking plain bread in milk. It tastes sweet (literally sweet) when I pair them together.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

19 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

Nothing wrong with that! I thoroughly enjoy shows like PAW Patrol and Spirit Riding Free. Sometimes a show meant for one audience has lots of hidden gems in it - or is just simply better all around when you're an adult being able to understand the nuances most shows have put in specifically for the odd one out (like us).

I'm also apparently the only one who seems to like Burger King. Everyone else just shuns it away. I don't get why either, their bacon king is amazing!

Burger King is actually killing it in France. They’re better than McDonald’s. I don’t see why Burger King has to suck in North America. 

The look of OMA speakers, they seem to be hated by most people.

Spoiler

Image result for oswalds mill audio monarch price

Image result for OMA imperia

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

On 2/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, handymanshandle said:

I'll start with a fairly obvious one, me liking VeggieTales at the age of... 19.

My dude, there isn't a thing wrong with it. Especially seeing as a lot of us, or at least a fair number of like regulars, including myself like MLP, and I've seen some Littlest Pet Shop and some other shows "Meant" for a younger audience and stuff, are really good for entertainment or like they have themes that as an adult you recognize, like there is an MLP Episode called Tanks For The Memories, and its about the grieving process, and to a normal person its just Rainbow Dash not wanting her Tortoise to hibernate for the winter, but she goes through Anger, Grief, Bargaining, etc...

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower