How to remove next H710 cable bar ?

Lomoon

All of the screws that secure the cable bar in place are so extremely tight that the heads of the screws will round if I continue to try and turn them, can anyone help me with a solution to getting these out. 

Thank you

NZXT is known for factory tightening their screws very tight. You'll need to push very hard with a screw driver into the screw in order to make sure you have the torque needed to loosen them., if you dont, you'll strip the screw. You can also try putting a rubber band in between the bit and the head of the screw to help get some friction if it's already half stripped

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

NZXT is known for factory tightening their screws very tight. You'll need to push very hard with a screw driver into the screw in order to make sure oyu have the torque needed to loosen them., if you dont, you'll strip the screw. You can also tryp utting a rubber band in between the bit and the head of the screw to help get some friction if it's already half stripped

Thank you that has helped a lot. Do you also know how I get to the top screw?

3 minutes ago, Lomoon said:

Thank you that has helped a lot. Do you also know how I get to the top screw?

Dont know. It's not accessible from the front? If not, then it's either accessible from the back ot the case, the top, or it's just a clip. (I have never worked with the case so I dont have first hand knowledge)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25