Techquicki Dark Mode

stormense

More than me who wants to remove the white background in Techquick for a black? I run dark mode and get dazzled and must  instead listen. I do not want to miss any episode of Tech Quick.

i also want to remove white BG on LTT Intro, remember that Black bg Red logo new intro they were working on? RIP. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

16 hours ago, stormense said:

More than me who wants to remove the white background in Techquick for a black? I run dark mode and get dazzled and must  instead listen. I do not want to miss any episode of Tech Quick.

It's techquickie.... so hard to type it I guess

I disagree imo because because black is pretty ugly, especially with the text and images that is used in techquickie. Just imagine it is ughhh...

16 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

And while you are at it, remove Riley--- I mean the white background from TL.

Sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm a dark theme user and I am not really annoyed by the light TechQuickie set.

1 hour ago, JustWantTech said:

It's techquickie.... so hard to type it I guess

TechQuiche is pretty easy to spell tbh

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks for your opinions! We may not be as many as disturbed by the white background. Can give an example of a black background here:

50 s in the video: 

The white background gives the video a "clean", "professional" look to them. (Kinda like Apple does things... and I think Nintendo Direct does it like this too?)

If it's too bright for you, reduce the brightness. 

Because honestly, plain black background like in your example video, is no better for your eyes. A very dark grey is better, softer and more appealing to the eyes. Kind of like the background of dark theme on the forum, except slightly darker.

Proper "dark mode", should never just be single color solid hard black. To me it's dark shades of grey.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro