weirdest shit you've ever eaten

redbread123
1 minute ago, EmoRarity said:

I had a gas station burrito and some ramen, not interesting on their own but I imagine the results will be. Suppose we will find out in the morning.

Better you than me.  My guts are old and worn out.  It would be very bad.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Better you than me.  My guts are old and worn out.  It would be very bad.

If I tank my alarm hard enough I won't find out till 2pm CST and the results may vary. 

Ate eggs that were 3 months out of date without being ill.

Ate cat & doggy food.

Tasted my poo and sperm and pee too.

I should have become a scientist.

Forgot to add, eating my own things... yeah that paid for a holiday in Spain, was worth it and was not ill.

Surprisingly, the smell is far worse oddly.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

Well.... I can't say that I've tasted my own.... sperm? Did I read that right? 

Ok then.... moving on.

Limburger Cheese. 

tong of cow and chicken foot soup.

chocolate covered crickets. 

Breaded and Fried Turkey Testicles.

9 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Well.... I can't say that I've tasted my own.... sperm? Did I read that right? 

Ok then.... moving on.

Limburger Cheese. 

tong of cow and chicken foot soup.

chocolate covered crickets. 

Breaded and Fried Turkey Testicles.

Sperm was the easiest one... if you get over yourself and are confident in your sexuality, look at it logically, plenty of females and males will suck off a man and enjoy it, so clearly it will just either taste bad or not so bad i guess, a comment for my own.. was not bad.

Doing so actually helps my wife enjoy good taste... lol

*Want to know how it tastes? actually taste it*

*Obligatory comment; put's hairs on a mans chest*

Would you feed food to someone if you would not eat it yourself?

All are actually linked with the sperm one, the rest.. yeah i am not endorsing that, made my money though.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

4 hours ago, GodSeph said:

In Japan my father took us to a place and ordered Fugu. My host family was laughing at how brave he was. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu

Speaking of Japanese food, I ate a lot of chicken heart skewers in Tokyo and they're delicious! 10/10 would eat again, but I never saw them outside of Japan. 

Blodpalt. It wasnt bad but guess how anything with blood tastes like as a cake.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Thermal compound, Arctic Silver 5 to be specific.

I was changing my CPU cooler one day and i was hungry as all hell, so i decided to make a sandwich and forgot to wash my hands.

I was on the middle of the sandwich when i felt it, it was disgusting.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Cat. Not bad, unlike any other meat I've had (pork, cow, horse, ostrich, etc.)

Long pig. (it's not bad, just...different)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Cat. Not bad, unlike any other meat I've had (pork, cow, horse, ostrich, etc.)

Long pig. (it's not bad, just...different)

tf where? was it in asia

8 minutes ago, redbread123 said:

tf where? was it in asia

No one serves long pig.  It’s a Hawaiian originated euphamism for human flesh.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

No one serves long pig.  It’s a Hawaiian originated euphamism for human flesh.

what the.. i mean the cat where u eat the cat and u ate human flesh? jesus 

Welp

I have a new one 

Not really a weird food

But more of the quantity of said food

Someone brought 1/2 gallon of pickle juice to work today 

There is no more pickle juice 

I am also 50 dollars richer.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

49 minutes ago, redbread123 said:

I didn’t .  The Hawaiians haven’t done it either since the 18th century.  Things can hang around for a long time in language.

20 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

My guts are old and worn out. 

That's what she said!

And the weirdest thing I've eaten is a piece of a paper plate. You know, when the cheese gets melted on the plate. I'm not that unorthodox, so this isn't a well traveled territory for me. ?

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

1 hour ago, redbread123 said:

Cat was a mongolian BBQ joint that had a menu and a "menu" which you had to know someone to get. I knew someone.

Human (long pig), well, that's a very long story (it involved a very weird gf who was into cutting herself pretty deeply)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Cat was a mongolian BBQ joint that had a menu and a "menu" which you had to know someone to get. I knew someone.

Human (long pig), well, that's a very long story (it involved a very weird gf who was into cutting herself pretty deeply)

I notice you didn’t say ex.  Women would never put up with the kind of stuff from men that men are expected to put up with from women.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

I notice you didn’t say ex

Heh, we never officially broke up, we just kind of drifted apart. TBH, she was into waaaay more weird stuff than I was comfortable with at the time. Pretty, but messed up, know what I mean? She looked like the twin sister to the late great Wendy O. Williams.

https://alchetron.com/Wendy-O-Williams

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Heh, we never officially broke up, we just kind of drifted apart. TBH, she was into waaaay more weird stuff than I was comfortable with at the time. Pretty, but messed up, know what I mean? She looked like the twin sister to the late great Wendy O. Williams.

https://alchetron.com/Wendy-O-Williams

Sadly yes

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Sadly yes

The topic for this post is on stuff you've eaten, as opposed to drank, but with her I also got my "red wings" if you know what I mean.