AMD processor got heatup and make noise

Does any one knows why does AMD processors got heatup or making noise, also confirm does this issue did any harm to processors? And also confirm does this issue rise in Ryzen processors?

Not exactly sure what you're asking. All CPUs get warm while they're operating. That's why we have heatsinks and fans. The CPU on its own shouldn't be making any noises, that would probably be the fans ramping up as the CPU gets warmer under load.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

1 minute ago, Eigenvektor said:

Not exactly sure what you're asking. All CPUs get warm while they're operating. That's why we have heatsinks and fans. The CPU on its own shouldn't be making any noises, that would probably be the fans ramping up as the CPU gets warmer under load.

I know all CPU got hot but I search internet in which people says this issue highly rise in AMD processors. May be I heard wrong.

1 minute ago, Saad Bin Shahid said:

I know all CPU got hot but I search internet in which people says this issue highly rise in AMD processors. May be I heard wrong.

That's just people spreading misinformation from the past when AMD generally ran hotter than Intel, which is untrue nowadays.

I have a Ryzen CPU, it gets hotter when working on it, you can hear the cooler, but you can also change the fan curve to whatever you want. So you can decide; temps or noise?

Also, the temps will depend on your ambient temps, how warm/cold it is in your room.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9 minutes ago, Saad Bin Shahid said:

The closest thing that could be called an issue is the thermal density on the 7nm CPUs leading to unexpected ramping of fans. 

Solved with later Bioses iirc and not really an issue. Nor does it do any harm as it doesnt actually heat up much at all.

Thermal throttle for 2000 series processors is 90c

Thermal throttle for 3000 series processors is 95c

And ThermTrip (board shuts off) is 110c

If your system runs below these values, it is within safe operating range.

The Cpu high temp alert is 70c, the point the fan is ramped to 100% 

Crap I cant like my own post lol

12 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Thermal throttle for 2000 series processors is 90c

Thermal throttle for 3000 series processors is 95c

And ThermTrip (board shuts off) is 110c

If your system runs below these values, it is within safe operating range.

The Cpu high temp alert is 70c, the point the fan is ramped to 100% 

Crap I cant like my own post lol

i was testing the 3800x i got and it throttles down to 4.1 at 81c sadly, this morning was the first time i saw it hit 4.4 but it was a cold start and cold morning in my room.  maybe i got a bad chip but i am also not use to seeing temps spike back and forth it will go to 44c one second and then go to 60c the next when i did a actual benchmark tho i steadily rose from 70's ish to 80c games i think the highest was like 77c or something Using TT AIO 360 Radiator

Those are processor specs.

If a motherboard manufacturer wants a different throttle temp, they will write the bios accordingly.

Depending on board and bios features you can alter throttle temp for your cpu manually.