WOW get them while they last

Unknownuser200

I promise, even going to SSD on a netbook, and you will never go back. I see why people like them so much.

I barely use any storage, so this should be enough... :P SUPER SPEED HERE WE COME, but they'll be sold out by tmmrw I bet. 

I promise, even going to SSD on a netbook, and you will never go back. I see why people like them so much.

I've never even used an SSD, so I wonder what the performance difference is. I've only ever used 5400rpm and 7200rpm hard drives.

I WANT IT BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.

*wah*

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I know that, but I'm only 13, so I don't think my parents would like me ordering something without them knowing.

Let me give you some advice since I have been through your age. 

Its very simple, most parents wont mind if you order and buy something yourself with your own money. Worked with mine. So just order this amazing piece of tech before its gone and when it arrives at your house 1 week later just say its nothing and it was on sale and we can't return it because it was a special item... because it is. And your fine. 

Cheers 

I've never even used an SSD, so I wonder what the performance difference is. I've only ever used 5400rpm and 7200rpm hard drives.

Its fastttt If you ever used the newer macbook pros they have them in there and those things are fast as hell.

i get pay this frieday, hope they still have them in stock. 

My 7200RPM WD Blue 250GB gets about 150MB/s (response time of 17ms) on a desktop. My Atom bottlenecks my SSD a TON, and it gets 145MB/s (response time <1ms).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I just bought 2... because it was half off... such a good deal... I don't even know what to do with them.  I am thinking I will give my dad my old one to speed up his PC (OS and some programs with his current HDD as mass storage).  Then do a RAID0 setup in my rig.

Let me give you some advice since I have been through your age. 

Its very simple, most parents wont mind if you order and buy something yourself with your own money. Worked with mine. So just order this amazing piece of tech before its gone and when it arrives at your house 1 week later just say its nothing and it was on sale and we can't return it because it was a special item... because it is. And your fine. 

Cheers 

Most is the keyword there. I've never bought something online, but do you think it'll last at least another 10 hours? I want to ask one of my parents just so they don't get confused if a random SSD appears at the door.

Most is the keyword there. I've never bought something online, but do you think it'll last at least another 10 hours?

Probably. It's probably a 12 hour sale.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It's the most noticeable upgrade you can make. Compare a modern tablet/smartphone that's smooth and snappy to some of the first smartphones that lagged for several seconds if you pressed more than one key.  

So whens' that BST section coming live?

Eventually.  :ph34r:

Most is the keyword there. I've never bought something online, but do you think it'll last at least another 10 hours?

Probably out of stock by then.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's the most noticeable upgrade you can make. Compare a modern tablet/smartphone that's smooth and snappy to some of the first smartphones that lagged for several seconds if you pressed more than one key. 

Captain Netbook here can agree with this.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Most is the keyword there. I've never bought something online, but do you think it'll last at least another 10 hours? I want to ask one of my parents just so they don't get confused if a random SSD appears at the door.

Don't wait especially since you got gift cards. I'll talk to your parents and I'll take the blame but treat yourself to a new SSD at the door. If you are rly scared make sure they dont see the box when you get home. 

Don't wait especially since you got gift cards. I'll talk to your parents and I'll take the blame but treat yourself to a new SSD at the door. If you are rly scared make sure they dont see the box when you get home. 

I always tell my mom "it will make it last longer, it's really fast, yada yada yada."

Works all the time.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

I'm going to buy five and sell them for a profit, I make money, and they save some. Win-Win :D

//CCap

its people like you that make me not want to post this. theres alot of people even on here that wont be able to buy these because you had to max a quick few bucks. they will be sold out to greedy people like you

its people like you that make me not want to post this. theres alot of people even on here that wont be able to buy these because you had to max a quick few bucks. they will be sold out to greedy people like you

I'm buying 5, not 20. Personally, I might keep them for a RAID array depending on if they sell right away or not. We're all friends here, let's not argue please. <3

//CCap

//ccap

damn ive been set on the 840 pro. I might this instead, how big of a performance difference is there between the evo and the pro?

damn ive been set on the 840 pro. I might this instead, how big of a performance difference is there between the evo and the pro?

Pro is slightly faster.