WOW get them while they last

Unknownuser200

What is the process i need to go through to ensure that pricematch happens?

It won't work as the item is sold out.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Just realized they're for laptops, damn... (Unless there's a way to utilize it on desktops that I should know about? -I'm clueless when it comes to storage)

iMac 27in. @ 4.3GHz l 32GB Ram l 512GB Flash l GTX 780M 

Mac Pro @ 3.5GHz 6 Core l 64GB Ram l 512GB PCIe Flash l Dual AMD FirePro D700

Just realized they're for laptops, damn... (Unless there's a way to utilize it on desktops that I should know about? -I'm clueless when it comes to storage)

can work on a laptop just as easily as on a desktop. Same exact thing apart from the size. What you cant do however is shove a desktop drive (3.5" form factor) into a laptop because they're too big. SSDs have pretty much always been of the 2.5" form factor, and they fit in most laptops and can work with any desktop.

You can fit them in a desktop. 

Well, got 2. Order hasn't shipped yet, and also hasn't been cancelled lol. Sold out currently... haven't changed the price. Still can't tell if it was a mistake or not, but it was too good to pass up regardless.

From the buildapcsales subbredit post on this:

redditmonkey85

Heads up, walk into a Best Buy and request an "OMS" order be placed instore. They will match the online price and make the order. Just came back from a store with a friend, made the order. Pickup date is next week. Warehouse had 60+ of them an hour ago. This is local warehouse in CA.

[ 3570k | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2x Gigabyte HD 7970 Ghz Edition | 128 GB Crucial M4 | 2x 1 TB WD Caviar Blue | XFX Core Edition Pro 850W | Fractal Design R4 ]

[ 3220 | Gigabyte H77N-Wifi | MSI HD 7770 | 1 TB Seagate Barracuda | Rosewill Green 630W | Fractal Design Node 304 ]

KBT Pure Pro | Func MS-3 | Sennheiser HD 598

Damn this was amazing...

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Well, got 2. Order hasn't shipped yet, and also hasn't been cancelled lol. Sold out currently... haven't changed the price. Still can't tell if it was a mistake or not, but it was too good to pass up regardless.

Wait you can still order when they are out of stock.... Fml I just saw it was out and gave up

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Gone like the wind....Price back up to $179

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

NOT. AVAILABLE. IN. CANADA. WHY!

'Murica.

'Nuff said.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

shame sales over. also Keep in mind OMS is regional ordering. So say you live in PA like i do, i could not OMS from California . Where as buying from Dot.com is from any bestbuy nation wide

Went to my local Best Buy today... they were sold out of the unit so I didn't even get a chance to try to persuade them to sell the EVO to me @ $89. :(

:(

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Its for laptops LOL

I hope your just making a joke about how they have it worded.