Anyone consider a Linus Tech Forums Mafia thread?

KageSong

So... Once upon a time, I used to play a whoooolllleeee lot of forum mafia. I've thought about going back to it, but the site I used has gotten complicated. I don't know if it's appropriate to suggest for sure, but we've got the banning game here, so I figure it's not too far out there. Anyone ever thought about starting a forum mafia thread here, though?

I don’t know what that is.  The banning game seems to be a joke thread without any real meaning.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I don’t know what that is.  The banning game seems to be a joke thread without any real meaning.

yeah its pointless but it seems to be very popular.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 9:43 AM, Bombastinator said:

Wow, I sorta dissapeared for a bit. Anyway, umm, mafia is a game where people are assigned roles anonymously and through day and night cycles (could be day = 1 week night = weekend per se) the townsfolk have to discuss accuse and find the mafia members. While during the night the mafia can take certain actions through a private thread. It's a lot of fun. But some of the popular places for it get toxic.